Located in Toronto’s East End, Queen Ashbridge Condos will be the exciting first addition to the Queen Coxwell Revitalization project which is set to bring 750 new homes to the community once completed! Located at Queen St E & Coxwell Ave, Queen Ashbridge places future residents just steps from the Queen St Streetcar, Woodbine Beach & Park, and some of Toronto’s best restaurants and shops. You will also be moments from the Downtown Core, the Gardiner Expressway, Subway Transit, Danforth GO Station and so much more that this incredible revitalization project will bring to the community.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Queen Ashbridge Condos
Reasons to Buy
- Walking distance from Woodbine Park & Beach which is Toronto’s most popular spot along the lake, being the largest of the four beaches that line the lake spanning 15.2 hectares; the beach provides fun outdoor activities from beach volleyball, bike trails, picnic areas to a playground, spending a day out in the sun could not get any better!
- Conveniently located just steps from the 501 Queen St East streetcar, one of the longest surface routes operated by the TTC, travelling all the way from the Long Branch Loop to the Neville Park Loop! Along this route, passengers can arrive at both Osgoode Station & Queen Station
- You are also just 5 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway, 5 minutes from the Danforth GO Station, and 5 minutes from the Greenwood Subway Station making travelling throughout the city an absolute breeze!
- Having an address on Queen St E means a great assortment of restaurants, retailers and services are only a short walk down the street
- Surrounded with incredible outdoor amenities! You will be just moments from Ashbridge’s Bay, Woodbine Park, Pantry Park, Beaches Park, and the Glen Stewart Park
- Queen Ash Bridge is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developer, Riocan & Context, when combined possess over 45 years of experience!
Developer: RioCan & Context Development
Address: 1575 Queen Street East, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Queen St E & Coxwell Ave
Storeys / Suites: 17 Storeys / 551 Suites
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For Fall/Winter 2023
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer, and more!
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements