Located in Toronto’s East End, Queen & Ashbridge Condos will be the exciting first addition to the Queen Coxwell Revitalization project which is set to bring 750 new homes to the community once completed! Located at Queen St E & Coxwell Ave, Queen & Ashbridge places future residents just steps from the Queen St Streetcar, Woodbine Beach & Park, and some of Toronto’s best restaurants and shops. You will also be moments from the Downtown Core, the Gardiner Expressway, Subway Transit, Danforth GO Station and so much more that this incredible revitalization project will bring to the community.
Pricing Starting From The High $500’s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Queen & Ashbridge Condos
Reasons to Buy*
- Walking distance from Woodbine Park & Beach which is Toronto’s most popular spot along the lake, being the largest of the four beaches that line the lake spanning 15.2 hectares; the beach provides fun outdoor activities from beach volleyball, bike trails, picnic areas to a playground, spending a day out in the sun could not get any better!
- Conveniently located just steps from the 501 Queen St East streetcar, one of the longest surface routes operated by the TTC, travelling all the way from the Long Branch Loop to the Neville Park Loop! Along this route, passengers can arrive at both Osgoode Station & Queen Station
- You are also just 5 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway, 5 minutes from the Danforth GO Station, and 5 minutes from the Greenwood Subway Station making travelling throughout the city an absolute breeze!
- Having an address on Queen St E means a great assortment of restaurants, retailers and services are only a short walk down the street
- Surrounded with incredible outdoor amenities! You will be just moments from Ashbridge’s Bay, Woodbine Park, Pantry Park, Beaches Park, and the Glen Stewart Park
- Queen & Ashbridge is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developer, Riocan & Context, when combined possess over 45 years of experience!
Developer: RioCan & Context Development
Address: 1555 & 1575 Queen Street East, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Queen St E & Coxwell Ave
Storeys / Suites: 17 Storeys / 336 Suites
Pricing: Starting From The High $500’s
Occupancy: Fall 2024
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 503 sq ft – 1,843 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approximately $0.64 / sq ft (Excludes: water, hydro, gas, cable, phone)
Parking: $75,000 (Original Price: $85,000) Available for Suites 670 sq ft & Larger
Locker: $6,000 (Limited Availability)
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% in 90 Days // 2.5% in 180 Days // 5% in 370 Days // 5% on Occupancy
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies ($9,900 For 1 Bedroom & 1 Bedroom + Den / $12,900 For 2 Bedroom & 2 Bedroom + Den / $14,900 For 3 Bedroom & Larger), Free Assignment (Regular Price $5,000), Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, 6% Interest on Deposits
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer, and more!
Building Amenities: The Bridge Lounge (Lobby & Mezzanine lounge spaces), The Coast Club (5,000 Sq.ft Fitness Centre featuring strength, cardio and functional training zones, dedicated spin and yoga studios with spa like change rooms featuring steam saunas), The Woodbine Co-Working Lounge, The Sky Club (Rooftop party room and lounge with sprawling outdoor terrace featuring outdoor lounge, cooking and dining zones), 7 Dedicated Guest Suites, Concierge, Parcel Room, Private Outdoor Rooftop Dog Run, The Valley (Large courtyard featuring lush lawns, trees, planters and resident garden plots)
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements