Introducing One Delisle, a brand new condominium coming soon to Yonge St & St Clair Ave in Toronto’s Deer Park Neighbourhood! This highly sought after address provides great everyday conveniences where future residents will be within walking distance from multiple TTC Transit Stops, the St Clair Subway Station, St Clair Streetcar and just moments from Major Highways, Yorkdale Mall, Downtown Toronto, Top Universities and more — all while being surrounded by some of the best shopping, restaurants and entertainment venues the city has to offer! Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR One Delisle
Reasons to Buy
- A fantastic location for those who rely on public transportation! Here at One Delisle, future residents will be just steps from multiple TTC Transit Stops as well as a 5 minute walk from the St Clair Subway Station — making your way through the city could not get anymore convenient!
- You are also steps from the St Clair Streetcar which gives you seamless connection to St Clair Station all the way to the Stockyards District neighbourhood
- 3 Subway stops or a 3 minute drive from the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT (set to be completed in 2021) which will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto travelling 19km faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- 12 minutes from Yorkdale Mall which features over 240 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton and more!
- Conveniently located just 12 minutes from Highway 401, 7 minutes from the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and 10 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway allowing you to travel with ease throughout the GTA
- 6 Minutes from George Brown College, 6 minutes from the University of Toronto, 8 minutes from Ryerson University, and 9 minutes from OCAD University — when combined are home to over 150,000 students!
- Located between the Deer Park and Summerhill neighbourhoods in Midtown Toronto which are known for having upscale boutiques and shops and retains the area’s history with the grounds of Casa Loma. You are also just up the street from Davisville which is known for its excellent recreational facilities, outstanding shopping districts, and active nightlife, that includes bars, restaurants and movie theatres
- Surrounded with some of Toronto’s best entertainment venues such as the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre, Danforth Music Hall — not to mention the hundreds of shopping and dining options that are also in the surrounding area
Developer: Slate Asset Management
Address: 1 Delisle Ave, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Yonge St & St Clair Ave
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 44 Storeys / 263 Suites
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements