Introducing Notting Hill 2, the second installment coming soon to this highly anticipated development located at Eglinton Ave W & Royal York Rd in Etobicoke! Here at Notting Hill, future residents will find a great variety of highly desirable amenities just moments from their front door. Located just minutes from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, TTC Bus Transit, Royal York & Kipling Station, Major Highways, Big Box Stores and so much more. Pricing Starting From The $300’s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Notting Hill 2
Reasons to Buy*
- Located just down the street from the upcoming Mount Dennis Transit Hub which will be the first stop along the brand new Eglinton Crosstown LRT! The Eglinton Crosstown LRT will feature 25 stations and stops, running east-west across Toronto, travelling 19 km faster than a streetcar, bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- The Mount Dennis Transit hub will also feature TTC Transit Routes, UP Express and the GO Transit Kitchener line (connecting Brampton, Toronto, Guelph and Kitchener) — travelling throughout the GTA could not be any more convenient!
- You are also just 6 minutes from the Royal York Subway Station giving you seamless access to Downtown Toronto and 10 Minutes from the Kipling GO Station which features Miway & TTC Bus Routes, GO Train, GO Bus and Subway transit
- 5 Minutes from Highway 427 seamlessly connecting you to Highways 401 and the Gardiner Expressway in just minutes
- Less than 15 minutes from all of your shopping needs at CF Sherway Gardens which features over 200 stores, services & restaurants for you to enjoy as well as a number of Big Box Stores in the surrounding area such as: Walmart, The Home Depot, Costco, Best Buy, Canadian Tire and more!
- 14 Minutes from the University of Guelph-Humber & Humber College
- 10 Minutes from the Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Enjoy the great outdoors! The Humber River Valley is located just down the street where you will have numerous parks to choose from such as the Chapman Valley Park, Canadian Ukrainian Memorial Park, James Gardens and others!
- Notting Hill Condos is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Lanterra Developments, who possesses over 20 years of experience
Developer: Lanterra Developments
Address: 4000 Eglinton Ave W, Etobicoke
Nearest Intersection: Eglinton Ave W & Royal York Rd
Pricing: Starting From The Mid $300’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For June 2024
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom + Den Suites
Suite Sizes: 375 sq ft – 1,243 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $0.68 / sq ft + Hydro & Water
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 90 Days // 5% in 150 Days // 5% in 365 Days // 5% in 720 Days // 2% on Occupancy
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Free Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, $10,000 Discount on Parking (Regular $50,000)
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: 24-Hour Concierge, Wifi Lounge, Fitness Centre with Yoga/Stretch Room, Outdoor Pool/Hot Tub, Outdoor Lounge with BBQs, Party Room, Children’s Play Area
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements