Introducing an incredible investment opportunity coming soon to Toronto’s beloved Distillery District — No. 31 Condos! Surrounded with culture, art, history and style, No. 31 Condos is set to stand 41-Storeys tall at 31 Parliament St in the coveted Distillery District. A fantastic assortment of urban amenities can be found in the immediate surrounding area where future residents will be just minutes from TTC Transit, Union Station, Gardiner Expressway, Top Universities, Toronto Eaton Centre and so much more that the city has to offer. Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR No. 31 Condos
Reasons to Buy
- AAA Location in Downtown Toronto’s Distillery District! Just steps outside your front door you will have access to a great assortment of trendy restaurants, cafes, art galleries and boutiques which are all nestled within Toronto’s beloved Distillery District
- Boasting a Transit Score of 99/100, No. 31 Condos is an ideal location for those who rely on public transportation! Conveniently located just steps from multiple TTC Transit Routes, 6 Minute walk from the Distillery Loop, 7 Minute walk to the King St Streetcar and a 5 Minute commute to Union Station!
- You are also just 1 Minute away from the Gardiner Expressway seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the QEW — travelling in and out of the city will be a breeze!
- In a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth — In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs — 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
- 3 Minutes from George Brown College – St. James Campus, 5 Minutes from Ryerson University, 8 Minutes from the University of Toronto — when combined are all home to over 120,000 students!
- 4 Minutes from the Toronto Eaton Centre
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Distillery District, St Lawrence Market, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- No. 31 Condos is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Lanterra Developments, who possess over 20 years of experience!
Developer: Lanterra Developments
Address: 31 Parliament St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Parliament St & Front St E
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 41 Storeys / 428 Suites
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 351 sq ft to over 1,000 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Exclusive 1 Year Free Leasing Services & 1 Year Free Professional Property Management Services*
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer & More
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements