Introducing an incredible investment opportunity coming soon to Toronto’s beloved Distillery District — No. 31 Condos! Surrounded with culture, art, history and style, No. 31 Condos is set to stand 41-Storeys tall at 31 Parliament St in the coveted Distillery District. A fantastic assortment of urban amenities can be found in the immediate surrounding area where future residents will be just minutes from TTC Transit, Union Station, Gardiner Expressway, Top Universities, Toronto Eaton Centre and so much more that the city has to offer.
This Project Is Currently Sold Out!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR No. 31 Condos
Reasons to Buy*
- AAA Location in Downtown Toronto’s Distillery District! Just steps outside your front door you will have access to a great assortment of trendy restaurants, cafes, art galleries and boutiques which are all nestled within Toronto’s beloved Distillery District
- Boasting a Transit Score of 99/100, No. 31 Condos is an ideal location for those who rely on public transportation! Conveniently located just steps from multiple TTC Transit Routes, 6 Minute walk from the Distillery Loop, 7 Minute walk to the King St Streetcar and a 5 Minute commute to Union Station!
- You are also just 1 Minute away from the Gardiner Expressway seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the QEW — travelling in and out of the city will be a breeze!
- In a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth — In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs — 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
- 3 Minutes from George Brown College – St. James Campus, 5 Minutes from Ryerson University, 8 Minutes from the University of Toronto — when combined are all home to over 120,000 students!
- 4 Minutes from the Toronto Eaton Centre
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Distillery District, St Lawrence Market, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- No. 31 Condos is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Lanterra Developments, who possess over 20 years of experience!
Developer: Lanterra Developments
Address: 31 Parliament St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Parliament St & Front St E
Pricing: Sold Out
Occupancy: Spring / Summer 2024
Storeys / Suites: 41 Storeys / 428 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom + Den – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 600 sq ft – 1,079 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $0.67 / sq ft + Hydro & Water
Parking: $80,000 (Available for Suite 770 sq ft or Larger)
Locker: $7,500 (Waitlist)
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 90 Days // 5% in 180 Days // 5% in 540 Days // 2.5% on Occupancy
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, $0 Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Suites on levels 38-41 get $5,000 towards Upgrades, All Suites get Laminate Wood Floors included in Bedrooms, 5% Cash Off First 20 Suites 555 sq ft or larger sold by May 5th, 2021
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Granite Kitchen Countertops, Black Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer & More
Building Amenities: 24-Hour Concierge, Co-Working Lounge, Indoor Pool, Dry Sauna, State-of-the-Art Gym with Yoga/Stretch Room, Children’s Play Area, Outdoor Roof Garden with Lounging & Private Dining Areas with BBQs
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements