Located in the scenic and lush town of Uxbridge, introducing Montgomery Meadows! A brand new luxury Bungalow Townhome development coming to this beautiful small town! These brand-new homes will be located at Concessions Rd 7 & Brock St E. Residents will get to experience the small town charm and living being surrounded by majestic trees, along with a number of urban amenities. Residents will be nestled in a town known as the trail capital of Canada, well being perfectly placed just moments from a number of retailers, local shops, cafe and outdoor amenities!
This Project is Currently Sold Out!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Montgomery Meadows
Reasons to Buy*
- This beautiful small town is full of history and culture, for those who love nature and the outdoors this location is perfect! Residents will be surrounded by an endless number of forested trails, golf courses, and winter sports!
- If you are looking to go for a daily walk or a bike ride and just looking to enjoy the outdoors you will be surrounded by a number of trails such as, Barton Trail, Durham Forest Trail, Evan Trail, and Oak Ridges Trail. Uxbridge is called the Trail Capital of Canada, is it surrounded by 8000 acres of greenery!
- In the winter residents will still have access to the open space and can be used for skiing, snowboarding and snowshoeing!
- For those who love history and are looking to learn more about the town and exploring the Uxbridge-Scott Museum and Uxbridge Historical Centre are perfect for looking into the rich history and stories of how this town was created. Residents can also check out the heritage Thomas Foster Memorial and Leaksdale Manse historic site.
- Uxbridge’s downtown is perfect for daily walks to enjoy local cafes, stores and boutiques. This beautiful area is surrounded by historic buildings and theatres. Residents have access to local shops and boutiques such as, A Pretty Good Farm, Apples of Glasgow, Blue Barn Creative, Blue Heron Books, Brooks Farms, and Buckingham Gallery, along with many more!
- Residents will be in close proximities to a number of dining options such as Tim Hortons, Urban Pantry Restaurant, Thai Village, Boston Pizza, Wimpy’s Diner and Subway along with a number of many more!
- For those looking at ways to commute to the cities and back, residents will be moments away from local public transit. Durham Region Transit runs three routes throughout Uxbridge. There is also a GO station option at Lincolnville in Stouffville making it easy to get to Toronto
Developer: The Venetian Group & Arya Corporation
Address: 231 Reach Street, Uxbridge
Nearest Intersection: Concessions Rd 7 & Brock St E
Pricing: Sold Out
Occupancy:January – March 2023
Number of Homes: 62
Building Types: 25′ Courtyard Bungalow Towns with Loft, 25′ Traditional Bungalow Towns with Loft, 36′ Traditional Bungalow
Towns with Loft
Square Footage: 1,828 sq ft – 2,381 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $209.81/month
25′ Traditional Bungalow Towns: $10,000 on Signing // $20,000 in 30 Days // $30,000 in 90 Days // $30,000 in 180 Days // $30,000 in 270 Days // Balance to minimum of 15% in 365 Days
36′ Traditional Bungalow Towns: $10,000 on Signing // $30,000 in 30 Days // $40,000 in 90 Days // $40,000 in 180 Days // $40,000 in 270 Days // Balance to minimum of 15% in 365 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Features & Finishes: Sunlit Great Room, large private backyard or a courtyard, a modern chef kitchen with breakfast counter, master bedroom with private ensuite, and second bedroom on the main level. The Loft features up to 2 more bedrooms with storage closets and upscale features.
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements