REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR M2M Squared
A fantastic investment opportunity in Toronto’s North End! M2M Squared will be the second addition coming soon to this exciting Master-Planned Community located at Yonge & Finch. Here, residents will find themselves moments from some of the areas most highly desirable amenities including Major Highways, Finch Station, Old Cummer GO Station, Yorkdale Shopping Centre, York University, and so much more.
Pricing Starting From The $500s!
Reasons to Buy*
- Perfectly located from all of your transportation needs, M2M places residents just a 5 minute walk from Finch Station which runs along the Yonge-University Line. From here, residents can travel south to Bloor-Yonge Station and travel east or west through the city, or directly south to Union Station in Toronto’s Downtown Core!
- Finch West Station will also be home to a stop along the upcoming Finch West LRT! The Finch West LRT is set to be completed in 2023 and will feature 18 stops along 11km of fast, reliable transit from Humber College to Finch West Station and will also provide links to TTC Line 1, York and Peel Region local transit. This line will provide rapid transit to 46,000 passengers per weekday and an annual ridership estimate of 12 million passengers by 2031! You can read more about this Here.
- Quick 10 minute drive from the Old Cummer GO Station, which has access to both GO Bus & GO Train services – arrive at Union Station in just over 30 minutes!
- Conquer your morning commute with absolute ease being 10 minutes from Highways 401, 404 and 407
- Only a 15 minute drive, or 20 minute bus ride, to York University which is home to 7,000 faculty members and 53,000 students – 95% of students must live off campus and 71% take transit. 6,200 of York’s student population are international students, coming to Canada from 178 countries around the world!
- Conveniently located from all of your shopping needs! M2M places residents only 10 minutes away from Yorkdale Shopping Centre which features over 240 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry, Chanel, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton, Prada and more!
- 12 Minutes from North York General Hospital
- M2M is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Aoyuan International, who possesses over two decades of building experience. Aoyuan International is committed to building healthy lifestyle communities and has a current land bank of over 200 million square feet, a robust portfolio of residential developments and large-scale commercial and retail projects in more than 30 cities across China, Australia and Vancouver!
Developer: Aoyuan International
Address: 5799 Yonge Street, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Yonge St & Finch Ave E
Pricing: Starting From The $500s
Suite Types: Jr One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites & Up
Suite Sizes: 443 sq ft – 1,015 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.59 per square foot (Suite, common element maintenance, and gas, excludes hydro and water)
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% in 90 Days // 2.5% in 180 Days // 2.5% in 370 Days // 2.5% in 420 Days // 2.5% in 540 Days // 2.5% in 720 Days // 1% on Occupancy
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies Junior 1B/1B/1B+D – $15,900 // 2B/2B+D/3B/3B+D – $17,900), Free Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Reduced Parking (Originally $85,000 – Now $78,000), Reduced Locker (Originally $8,000 – Now $2,000)
Suite Finishes: 9′ Smooth Ceilings, Energy Star Appliances, Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Infinity Pool, Rooftop Patio, Two-Storey Fitness Centre, Indoor & Outdoor Children’s Playroom, Co-Working Space, Party Lounge
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements