Introducing Lakeview DXE Club Condos – a brand new condominium community located at Dixie & Lakeshore, nestled between the Etobicoke-Mississauga border, and only minutes away from access to the downtown core via multiple transit lines and easy highway access. This new mixed-use community is equipped with over 50,000 sq.ft. of indoor and outdoor hotel-style amenities and over 10,000 sq.ft. of convenient retail shops at street level. Lakeview DXE Club will feature two condominium towers at 8 & 12-storeys high, with a beautiful waterfront trail just steps outside your door, giving you access to an abundance of parks, beaches and the waterfront.
Pricing Starting From The $600s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Lakeview DXE Club Condos
Reasons to Buy*
- An unbeatable address along Lakeshore Rd, nestled between two very popular lakefront neighbourhoods with Port Credit just west from the development, and Long Branch to the east, residents will have quick and convenient access to a fantastic assortment of restaurants, shops, cafes, and entertainment venues!
- Conveniently located just a 2 minute drive, or 13 minute walk, from the Long Branch GO Station where passengers can arrive in downtown Toronto’s Union Station in just 23 minutes!
- Residents will also be 9 minutes from Port Credit GO Station which will home to a stop along the upcoming Hurontario LRT and will feature 19 Stops along 18 km seamlessly connecting you to both Brampton and Mississauga!
- Less than 10 minutes from the QEW seamlessly connecting you to the Gardiner Expressway & Highway 427 — traveling throughout the GTA will be an absolute breeze
- Conveniently located just 7 minutes from CF Sherway Gardens which features over 190 top retailers and is also surrounded by a fantastic assortment of Big Box stores such as: Ikea, Best Buy, Home Depot, Walmart and so much more!
- Enjoy the great outdoors and stunning views of Lake Ontario and the Toronto skyline! Residents at Lakeview DXE Club Condos are perfectly located just steps from Marie Curtis Park East Beach which features a playground, wading pool, a public swimming beach, picnic spots and walking trails including a connection to the Waterfront Trail
- For the golfers out there, Lakeview DXE Club Condos places you just minutes from Toronto Golf Club and Lakeview Golf Course!
- 4 Minutes from Humber College – Lakeshore Campus which is home to more than 10,600 full-time students
- Lakeview DXE Club Condos is being built by a highly reputable developer, VANDYK, who possesses over 35 years of experience which include the development of master-planned communities, townhomes, condominiums, and single-family homes
Developer: Vandyk Properties
Address: 1345 Lakeshore Rd E, Mississauga
Nearest Intersection: Lakeshore Rd E & Dixie Rd
Pricing: Starting From The $600s
Occupancy: January 2026
Storeys / Suites: 2 Towers – 8 & 12 Storeys / TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 453 sq ft – 1,012 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $0.67/sq ft (Excluding: Water, Hydro)
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $5,000 in 30 Days // 2.5% in 120 Days // 2.5% on January 1st, 2023 // 5% in 450 Days (For Units Under $900,000) // 2.5% in 450 Days // 2.5% in 600 Days (For Units Over $900,000)
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies (Studio/1BR/1BR+Den: $12,000 // 2BR/2BR+Den: $15,000 // 3BR: $17,000), Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Right to lease during occupancy, Reduced Parking (Now $45,000 – Originally $55,000), Free Locker (Value of $5,000)
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Co-Working Space, Courtyard, Golf Simulator, Party Room, Social Club, Wellness Centre, Kids’ Play Space, Rooftop Terrace
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements