Introducing Kingsway Crescent, a brand new condominium and townhome development coming soon to Toronto’s beloved Kingsway neighbourhood where nature, entertainment and convenience all come together. A highly desirable location for those seeking a vibrant urban lifestyle, The Kingsway offers fantastic amenities where Royal York Station, TTC Transit, Major Highways, Big Box Stores, Sherway Gardens, Downtown Toronto, Post-Secondary Schools, entertainment, shopping, dining and a great assortment of natural amenities are only just moments away. Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Kingsway Crescent
Reasons to Buy
- Perfectly located just 5 Minutes from the Royal York Subway Station where you will arrive in Downtown Toronto in less than 30 Minutes!
- Less than 10 Minutes from Highway 427, connecting seamlessly to Highway 401, QEW & the Gardiner Expressway — travelling throughout the GTA will be a breeze, even Downtown Toronto is less than 20 Minutes away!
- 4 Minutes from all of your immediate shopping needs at the Humbertown Shopping Centre which features a Shoppers Drug Mart, Loblaws, LCBO, Bulk Barn & More
- 10 Minutes from Sherway Gardens which features over 200 stores, services & restaurants & 10 Minutes to Cloverdale Mall which features stores such as Winners, LCBO, 24Hr Metro & More
- You will also be in close proximity to other Big Box Stores such as: IKEA, Walmart, Loblaws, Best Buy, Home Depot, Canadian Tire & Much More
- 12 Minutes from Humber College’s Lakeshore Campus which is home to more than 10,600 full-time students & 20 Minutes from Humber College North Campus / University of Guelph-Humber which is home to 23,000 students!
- 5 Minutes from Humber Valley Park which features a 3.2 hectare park, children’s playground, four lit tennis courts and in the winter there is even an outdoor ice rink. You are also moments from a great assortment of parks that line the Humber River!
- You are also just 7 Minutes from Toronto’s largest public park, High Park, featuring hiking trails, sports facilities, diverse vegetation, a beautiful lakefront, convenient parking, easy public transit access, a dog park, zoo & More
- 10 Minutes from the Toronto Pearson International Airport
- Kingsway Crescent is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Harhay Developments, who possesses over 30 years of experience specializing in the development and construction of boutique residential and mixed use buildings in the downtown Toronto market
Developer: Harhay Developments
Address: TBA – Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Dundas St W & Kingsway Crescent
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 8 Storeys / 92 Suites / 10 Townhomes
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites + Townhomes
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives:Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer & More
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements