Introducing Junction Square, an exciting new low-rise condominium joining Toronto’s Junction neighbourhood at Keele St & Dundas St W! Featuring a prime location in Toronto’s west end, Junction Square places residents moments from a number of highly desirable amenities including the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, High Park, Stockyards Village, Subway, Bus and Streetcar Transit, Big Box Stores and more!
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Junction Square
Reasons to Buy*
- Approximately 4 minutes from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT! The Eglinton Crosstown LRT (set to be completed in 2021) will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto (from Mount Dennis all the way to Kennedy) allowing you to travel 19 kilometres faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- Residents will also be less than 10 minutes from Keele Station, Dundas West Station and the Bloor GO Station – travelling throughout the city could not get any easier!
- In 2018, 565,000+ people were employed in Downtown Toronto office jobs and even experienced a 4.0% job growth increase in that same year! With Junction Square’s central location at Keele & Dundas St W, those working in the downtown core have a convenient place to call home
- Toronto is Canada’s tech capital, and is ground zero for more than 5,200 tech startups and 15,000 tech companies. The evolution of Toronto as a global tech leader has resulted in billions of dollars in venture capital investments. Toronto now creates more tech employment opportunities than Seattle, Bay Area, and Washington combined!
- Just a 2 minute drive, or 10 minute walk, from Stockyards Village which features over 50 stores to meet all of your shopping needs! Residents will also be minutes from a number of Big Box Stores, Grocery Stores, and other retailers such as: The Home Depot, Staples, Michaels, Metro, Walmart, Best Buy and more!
- 4 Minutes from Toronto’s largest public park, High Park, which features hiking trails, sports facilities, a beautiful lakefront, convenient parking, easy public transit access, a dog park, a zoo and more
- Junction Square is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Block Developments, whose guiding philosophy is to create dynamic urban revitalization with vibrant master planned mixed-use communities offering sustainable green living and cutting-edge technology!
Developer: Block Developments
Address: 410 Keele St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Keele St & Dundas St W
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500s
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives:* Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements