Welcome to Huron Village, a stunning new Master-Planned Community already taking shape in Kitchener’s picturesque Huron Park neighbourhood! With it’s newest release, Huron Village is introducing a limited collection of Condo Stacked Townhomes ranging from 1,023 sq ft – 1,304 sq ft. Here, residents will find themselves minutes from some of the areas most highly desirable amenities including: Highways 8 & 401, CF Fairview Park Mall, Big Box Stores, Public Transportation, the region’s Top Post-Secondary Schools and so much more!
Pricing Starting From The $400s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Huron Village
Reasons to Buy*
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 9 minutes from Highway 401!
- Conveniently located just 11 minutes from CF Fairview Park Mall which features 120 fashion retailers, stores and services for you to enjoy! Surrounding CF Fairview Park Mall, future residents will also find a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores and Restaurants such as: Best Buy, Shoppers Drug Mart, Michaels, Food Basics, PetSmart, Moxie’s Bar & Grill, Canadian Tire, Walmart and so much more!
- Only 11 minutes from Fairway Station where you will have access to the ION Light Rail Transit (LRT) seamlessly connecting Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge, commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient!
- Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes. Wallaceton Urban Towns will be a quick 14 minute commute to the proposed stop meaning residents can get to Downtown Toronto in less than an hour (Read More Here)
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years, adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the second fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley. Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, Communitech all call Kitchener home!
- Population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario!
- Tech companies attracted more than $291 Million Dollars in Venture Capital in 2017
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, this is a region built on Post-Secondary Institutions. Huron Village will be 10 minutes Conestoga College, 16 minutes from the University of Waterloo and 19 minutes from Wilfrid Laurier University!
- Huron Village is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Activa, who is one of Waterloo Region’s largest and most active land developer and home builder possessing over 30 years of building experience!
Address: Woodbine Ave & Parkvale Dr, Kitchener
Nearest Intersection: Fischer-Hallman Rd & Huron Rd
Occupancy: August – September 2022
Pricing: Starting From The $400s
Number of Homes: 16
Home Types: Stacked Condo Townhomes
Square Footage: 1,023 sq ft – 1,304 sq ft
Deposit Structure: $5,000 on Signing // $50,000 in 21 Days
Condo Fees: $265/month (Include Bell 1GB Internet Plan, Exterior Maintenance, Snow Removal and more)
Features & Finishes: Granite Countertops, Appliance Package Included, 9′ Ceilings, Laminate Flooring, Ceramic Tile throughout Bathrooms, Foyer & Laundry, Energy Star Certified Triple Pane Windows and more