Introducing Highland Commons, a new low-rise condominium coming soon to Scarborough’s east end nestled within the Highland Creek neighbourhood! Located at Military Trail & Old Kingston Rd, this brand new condominium features serene surroundings but does not fall short on urban conveniences. Located within walking distance from the University of Toronto – Scarborough Campus and moments from Centennial College, Major Highways, Guildwood GO Station, McCowan Subway Station, Scarborough Town Centre and so much more!
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $400sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Highland Commons
Reasons to Buy
- Located in the Highland Creek neighbourhood in the east end of Scarborough, Highland Commons will be located right next to the Highland Creek river surrounded by beautifully forested areas and features a number of trails that are quickly accessible
- Minutes from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT (set to be completed in 2021) which will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto (from Mount Dennis Station all the way to Kennedy Station) allowing you to travel 19 kilometres faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- Only a 12 minute walk or quick 2 minute drive from the University of Toronto – Scarborough Campus and a short 10 minute drive from Centennial College — when combined are home to over 34,000 students!
- Conquer your morning commute with ease being just 5 minutes from Highway 401, seamlessly connecting you to Highway 404 and the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) in just minutes!
- Conveniently located just 5 minutes from the Guildwood GO Station which features both GO Bus and GO Train Transit and just 9 minutes from the McCowan Subway Station where in just 5 short stops you can transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line
- The Scarborough Town Centre is less than 15 minutes away and features over 250 stores and services for you to enjoy and also has immediate access to Scarborough Centre Subway Station
- Enjoy magnificent views of Lake Ontario in just minutes! Port Union Waterfront Park, East Point Park, Grey Abbey Park are all located less than 10 minutes from your front door
- Highland Commons is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Altree Developments, a full-service development company with deep roots in the industry that date back to the 1950s!
Developer: Altree Developments
Address: 1625 Military Trail, Scarborough
Nearest Intersection: Ellesmere Rd & Morningside Ave
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Storeys / Suites: 8 Storeys / 578 Suites
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements