A stunning brand new community of Townhomes and Detached Homes is taking shape in the heart of Whitby! Introducing Hiddenbrook, a brand new Master-Planned community coming soon to Dundas St W & Brock St, perfectly situated in close proximity to all of your everyday needs. Located just moments from the Whitby GO Station, Major Highways, the Oshawa Centre, Big Box Stores, Restaurants, Parks and so much more. Hiddenbrook is an amazing investment opportunity you do not want to miss out on! Pricing Starting From The High $500’s to over $1 MillionREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Hiddenbrook Towns & Singles
Reasons to Buy
- Perfectly located just 6 minutes from the Whitby GO Station! Here you are able to take the GO Train to Union Station in less than 30 minutes or you can take a number of scheduled bus routes to all over the GTA including York University, Union Station, the University of Toronto Scarborough Campus, Richmond Hill and more
- You are also conveniently located 5 minutes from Highway 401, 1 minutes from Highway 412, and 6 minutes from Highway 407 — travelling throughout the GTA can be accomplished with incredible ease!
- Less than 15 minutes from all of your shopping needs at the largest shopping centre in the Durham Region, Oshawa Centre, which features over 230+ stores, services, and dining options for you to enjoy
- Moments from the upcoming Durham Live which will transform this Pickering site into a top tourist hub in the GTA! Durham Live will include: a World-Class Casino, Year-Round Indoor Waterpark, a Giant Amphitheatre, State-of-the-Art Cinema, a Five-Star Restaurant Strip, a Luxury Hotel, Big Box Retail, a Fitness Centre & Spa, a Film Studio & More! More than just a Casino — Durham Live will bring in as many as 12,000 jobs & provide tons of tourism opportunities!
- 9 Minutes from all of your entertainment and dining needs at the Whitby Entertainment Centrum which features venues like Landmark Cinemas, Jack Astor’s, Milestones, Shoeless Joe’s, Putting Edge and much more
- Close proximity to a great assortment of outdoor amenities! D’Hillier Park, Iroquois Park Sports Centre, Lynde Shores Conservation Area, Ronald C. Deeth Park, Heber Down Conservation Area and more — all accessible in less than 15 minutes!
- Hiddenbrook is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Tiffany Park Homes, who possesses over 2 decades of experience and has built over 3,000 homes in some of the finest locations in the Greater Toronto Area!
Developer: Tiffany Park Homes
Address: Dundas St W & Brock St, Whitby
Pricing: Starting From The High $500’s to over $1 Million
Occupancy: November 2020 – December 2021
Number of Units: 152
Unit Types: Three Bedroom – Five Bedroom Townhomes & Detached Homes
Unit Sizes: 1,703 sq ft – 3,560 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $169.95 (Double Front Yard Village Towns & 3 Storey Freehold Towns)
POTL Townhomes: (Total $50,000) $5,000 on Signing // $5,000 in 30 Days // $5,000 in 60 Days // $5,000 in 90 Days // $10,000 in 120 Days // $10,000 in 150 Days // $10,000 in 180 Days
Ravine Collection Towns: (Total $60,000) $5,000 on Signing // $10,000 in 30 Days // $10,000 in 60 Days // $10,000 in 90 Days // $10,000 in 120 Days // $15,000 in 150 Days
Single Car Garage Detached Homes: (Total $70,000) $5,000 on Signing // $10,000 in 30 Days // $10,000 in 60 Days // $10,000 in 90 Days // $15,000 in 120 Days // $20,000 in 150 Days
Double Car Garage Detached Homes: (Total $90,000) $30,000 on Signing // $30,000 in 30 Days // $30,000 in 60 Days
Ravine Collection Detached Homes: (Total $90,000) $30,000 on Signing // $30,000 in 30 Days // $30,000 in 60 Days
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements