Welcome to Heritage Village, a new intimate community comprised of Townhomes & Semi-Detached Homes coming soon to Vaughan! Located at Keele St & Major Mackenzie Dr, nestled within a mature and vibrant established neighbourhood in Maple, Heritage Village provides residents with quick and easy access to a number of desirable amenities including the Maple GO Station, Rutherford GO Station, Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC), Major Highways, Vaughan Mills, York University and so much more that the city has to offer!
This Project Is Currently Sold Out!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Heritage Village
Reasons to Buy*
- Perfectly located for all of your transportation needs! Heritage Village places residents just a 4 minute commute from the Maple GO Station and a 5 minute commute from the Rutherford GO Station – arrive in Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in only 30 minutes!
- Residents will also be just 12 minutes from the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC) where they will have access to the Line 1 Subway Route as well as multiple Viva Rapid Transit Routes
- Your daily commute can be accomplished with incredible ease being just 4 minutes from Highway 400 and 7 minutes from Highway 407
- 7 Minutes from Vaughan Mills which features over 200 stores and services for you to enjoy along with an incredible assortment of restaurants and retailers surrounding the mall!
- Only 9 minutes from Canada’s second largest university, York University, which is home to 53,000 students and 7,000 faculty. 6,200 of York’s student population are international students, coming to Canada from 178 countries around the world!
- For all the golfers out there, you will have a number of Golf Courses to enjoy that are just moments away such as: Eagles Nest Golf Club, Maple Downs Golf & Country Club, Richmond Hill Golf Club, The Thornhill Club as well as many others!
- Heritage Village is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Laurier Homes, who since 1976, has been creating communities across the GTA including Oakville, Mississauga, Milton, Richmond Hill, Scarborough and Markham!
Developer: Laurier Homes
Address: Keele St south of Major Mackenzie Dr, Vaughan
Pricing: Sold Out!
Occupancy: November 2022
Home Types: Towns & Semi-Detached Homes
Square Footage: 1,474 sq ft – 1,716 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approximately $185.18 per month (Common Area Road & Landscape Maintenance, Snow and Waste Removal)
Deposit Structure: $25,000 on Signing // $25,000 in 90 Days // $35,000 in 180 Days // $35,000 in 300 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Reduced Assignment Fee, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies ($10,000), Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Agreements
Features & Finishes: Granite Countertop in Kitchen, Complete Appliance Package (Stainless Steel Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher, White Washing Machine and Dryer), Stained Oak Stairs with Black Metal Pickets, Smooth Ceiling Throughout Second Floor, Air Conditioning Unit for Semis
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements