Introducing Field House EcoUrban Towns, a brand new limited series of Three Bedroom Condominium Townhomes coming soon to Toronto’s Regent Park! This intimate community features cutting edge technology and innovative features that will be fossil fuel free and features rooftop solar panels. Future residents are perfectly placed just moments from multiple TTC Bus and Streetcar Routes, Gardiner Expressway, Don Valley Parkway, Top Universities, and the best of the best that Toronto has to offer!
This Project Is Currently Sold Out!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Field House Towns
Reasons to Buy*
- Located in Regent Park, which neighbours the West Don Lands, and is said to be Toronto’s next great neighbourhood! The area is going to be transformed from former industrial lands into a sustainable, mixed-use, pedestrian-friendly, riverside community and will feature 6,000 new residential units, ample employment and commercial space, at least one elementary school and two child-care centres!
- Boasting a perfect Transit Score of 100/100, Field House Towns is perfectly positioned for all of your public transportation needs! Located just steps from multiple TTC Transit and Streetcar routes
- Conveniently located just 5 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the QEW — travelling in and out of the city will be a breeze!
- 4 Minutes from George Brown College – St. James Campus, 4 minutes from Ryerson University, and 6 minutes from the University of Toronto — when combined are all home to over 120,000 students!
- Walking distance to the Award Winning Six Acre Regent Park & Aquatic Centre, as well as the all new Regent Park Athletic Grounds which will features an Ice Rink, Artificial Turf Soccer, Cricket Pitch, Basketball Court, Children’s Playground and Community Gardens
- National retailers such as Sobeys, Tim Hortons, Subway, Wendys, RBC, Rogers and Shoppers Drug Mart have all decided to be a part of this growing community and all are also going to be walking distance!
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Distillery District, St Lawrence Market, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- Field House Towns is being developed by a highly reputable developer, The Daniels Corporation, who is one of Canada’s preeminent builder/developers, building more than 27,000 new homes across the GTA for over 34 years!
Developer: The Daniels Corporation
Address: River St & Wyatt Ave, Toronto
Pricing: Sold Out
Occupancy: Summer 2021
Number of Units: 24
Unit Types: 3-Storey Three Bedroom – Three Bedroom + Den Condominium Townhomes
Unit Sizes: 1,319 sq ft – 1,714 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $375 / month (Hydro & Water Metered Separately)
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 5% on Occupancy
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, One EV Parking Unit Included in the Purchase Price for all Suites ($55,000 Value)
Features & Finishes: 9ft Ceilings, Engineered Hardwood Flooring, Oak Stairs Stained to coordinate with Hardwood Floor Colour, Quartz Kitchen Countertop with matching Quartz Backsplash, Full-Size Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances (30” refrigerator with bottom mount freezer, 30” built-in electric cooktop, 30” built-in oven, built in microwave, integrated hood fan vented to exterior and 24” integrated dishwasher) and more
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements