Get ready for DTK2! Coming soon to Kitchener’s downtown core at the corner of Weber St E & Queen St N, DTK2 fantastically places residents just minutes from a number of high-in-demand amenities! Residents will find themselves moments from ION Light Rail, GO & VIA Rail Transit, Conestoga’s new downtown campus, the region’s Top Post-Secondary Schools, Highways 7, 8 & 401, Shopping, Cafes, Restaurants and so much more that this thriving area has to offer.REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR DTK2 Condos
Reasons to Buy*
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, the KW region is built on Post-Secondary Institutions. DTK2 will be directly across the street from the new Conestoga College Downtown Campus, 3 minutes from the School of Pharmacy at the University of Waterloo, 9 minutes from Wilfrid Laurier University, and 12 minutes from the University of Waterloo!
- Within walking distance from a stop along the ION Light Rail Transit Line which seamlessly connects Waterloo, Kitchener and Cambridge with a total of 19 stations along the route. Commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient!
- Residents will also be just a 4 minute drive or 12 minute walk from the Kitchener Train Station which offers both GO Train & VIA Rail transit
- Living at DTK2 gives its’ residents a 97 Walk Score – meaning all your daily errands are within walking distance. Restaurants, Shopping, Banks, Fitness Gyms, Entertainment, Public Transit, Public Courthouse Facilities and more
- Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes! DTK2 will be a short 3 minute commute or 12 minute walk from the proposed stop meaning residents can get to Downtown Toronto in less than an hour without the use of a car (Read More Here)
- Population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario!
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the Second Fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley. Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, Communitech all call Kitchener home
- Tech companies attracted more than $291 Million Dollars in Venture Capital in 2017
- DTK2 is being developed by a highly reputable developer, IN8 Developments, who possesses over 20 years of direct experience in the construction and urban development industries!
Developer: IN8 Developments
Address: 32 Duke Street East, Kitchener
Nearest Intersection: Weber St E & Queen St N
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Counters, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements