Welcome to your brand new home at Doon’s Crossing, an exciting new community comprised of Stacked Townhomes nestled in Kitchener’s southern end at Fischer-Hallman Rd & Huron Rd! Here at Doon’s Crossing, residents are surrounded with gorgeous green space all while being moments from some of the areas most desirable amenities including Highway 401, CF Fairview Park Mall, Big Box Stores, Fairway Station, Conestoga College and more.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $400s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Doon’s Crossing
Reasons to Buy
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being less than 10 minutes from Highway 401!
- Conveniently located 8 minutes from CF Fairview Park Mall which features 120 fashion retailers, stores and services for you to enjoy! Surrounding CF Fairview Park Mall, future residents will also find a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores and Restaurants such as: Best Buy, Shoppers Drug Mart, Michaels, Food Basics, PetSmart, Moxie’s Bar & Grill, Canadian Tire, Walmart and so much more!
- Only 9 minutes from Fairway Station where you will have access to the ION Light Rail Transit (LRT) seamlessly connecting Kitchener, Waterloo and Cambridge, commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient!
- Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes. Wallaceton Urban Towns will be a quick 14 minute commute to the proposed stop meaning residents can get to Downtown Toronto in less than an hour (Read More Here)
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years, adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the second fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley. Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, Communitech all call Kitchener home!
- Population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario!
- Tech companies attracted more than $291 Million Dollars in Venture Capital in 2017
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, this is a region built on Post-Secondary Institutions. Doon’s Crossing will be 8 minutes Conestoga College, 20 minutes from the University of Waterloo and 19 minutes from Wilfrid Laurier University!
- Doon’s Crossing is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Crescent Homes, who possesses over 15 years of building experience!
Developer: Crescent Homes
Address: 928 Chapel Hill Ct, Kitchener
Nearest Intersection: Fischer-Hallman Rd & Huron Rd
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $400s
Building Types: Stacked Townhomes
Square Footage: TBA
Maintenance Fees: Estimated at $0.22 / sq ft (Building Insurance, Building Maintenance, C.A.M., Common Elements, Doors,
Ground Maintenance/Landscaping, Private Garbage Removal, Property Management Fees, Roof, Snow)
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements