Introducing District Northwest Tower 2, a new epicenter of Surrey, Vancouver. Located at University Drive & 105 Avenue, north of the downtown core and west of King George next to Whalley Athletic Park. 2 SkyTrain stations less than 10 minutes from your doorstep, enjoy the convenience of concerts, festivals, games, and nightlife in Downtown Vancouver without any hassle. Enjoy Central City Shopping Centre which boasts over 140 stores, restaurants, and services. Enjoy a variety of neighborhood recreational amenities at Tom Binnie Park, Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre, Royal Kwantlen Park which offers an outdoor pool, tennis courts, and sports fields.
Pricing Starting From The $400s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR District Northwest Tower 2
Reasons to Buy*
- A fantastic location for all your transportation needs! Residences at District Northwest are minutes away from 2 SkyTrain Stops – Surrey Central Station and King George Station.
- Residents will also be minutes from King George Blvd, Trans-Canada Highway, and SFPR
- Close proximity to Simon Fraser University – Surrey Campus, which is home to over 8,000 full and part-time students and is a world-class leader in health, sustainable energy, creative technologies, research, and innovation.
Also, Kwantlen Polytechnic University & University of British Columbia Clinical Campus / Surrey Memorial Hospital are mere minutes away.
- Beautiful Parks and Recreational Centres are nearby, such as Tom Binnie Park, Whalley Athletic Park, Holland Park, Chuck Bailey Recreation Centre, Royal Kwantlen Park, and many more.
- 40 Minutes by SkyTrain to Downtown Vancouver where you can enjoy the convenience of games, concerts, festivals, and nightlife.
- Accomplish your daily errands with exceptional ease having a fantastic assortment of shopping destinations in the surrounding area! Residents are conveniently located minutes from Central City Mall, which boasts up to 140 stores, restaurants, and services. Guildford Town Centre, The Dell Shopping Centre, and other daily necessities such as Walmart, Save On Foods, Home Depot are nearby.
- Thind Properties has built over a thousand homes throughout Metro Vancouver with thousands more planned in the next few years. From new condo and townhouse developments, — like Highline, Lumina Brentwood, and Minoru Square — to single-family homes and custom builds, Thind engages in a wide range of projects. Their homes endure the test of time and play a large role in enhancing the communities in which they are built.
Developer: Thind Properties
Address: 13437 105 Ave, Surrey B.C.
Pricing: Pricing Starting From The $400s
Occupancy: Late 2026
Storeys / Suites: 39-Storeys // 413 Suites
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 418 sq ft – 1,040 sq ft
Estimated Strata Fees: $0.50/sq ft
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 10% Minus $10,000 in 7 Days // 5% in 6 Months // 5% in 6 Months
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Wide Plank Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Contemporary Kitchens with Flat Panel Designed Doors and Duo Colour Schemes for Contrast, Stacked Washer & Dryer, Bosch Kitchen Appliances and more
Building Amenities: Canopy Courtyard features a designed covered communal plaza with a Playground, Basketball Court, an Outdoor Fitness Gym, Social Seating and connective walkways to the Whalley Athletic Field, Hotel-Inspired Lobby with Parcel Lockers and a Concierge Service, Bike Repair Workshop, Dedicated Pet and Dog Wash, Fitness Gym, Fully equipped Social Kitchen with a spacious Fireplace Lounge, Kids Playground, Social & Co-Working communal Business Centre
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements