Introducing Designers Walk Condos – a stunning new mid-rise condominium development coming soon to Davenport & Dupont in Toronto. Located at the crossroads of where some of Toronto’s most prestigious neighbourhoods meet (Yorkville, Summerhill, and The Annex), Designers Walk Condos will stand 22 storeys tall and house 92 residential units. The project will be developed by Cityzen Development Group & Greybrook Realty Partners, two highly reputable builders. Future residents will be just moments from Dupont Station, the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), Casa Loma, Top Universities and so much more all while being surrounded by some of the best shopping and dining options that Toronto has to offer!
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s.REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Designers Walk Condos
Reasons to Buy
- Located in Toronto’s Annex Neighbourhood, Designers Walk possesses a Walk Score of 94/100 which means that most of your daily errands do not require the use of a car! You will have a great assortment of shops, restaurants, and services readily available along Dupont St
- Conveniently located just an 8 minute walk from Dupont Station, where in just 1 stop south you are able to seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line or 8 stops south to Union Station. Travelling throughout the city could not get any more convenient!
- In just a 10 minute walk you will arrive in Toronto’s highly praised Yorkville neighbourhood where a fantastic assortment of
restaurants, cafes and Big Box Stores are all easily accessible! Whole Foods, Indigo, Holt Renfrew, Tiffany & Co, Gucci, Winners, and HomeSense and more are all just moments away!
- 10 Minutes from the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) seamlessly connecting you to the Gardiner Expressway & Highway 401 making travelling in and out of the city a breeze
- Moments from George Brown College – Casa Loma Campus (3 minute drive / 12 minute walk), the University of Toronto (4 minute drive / 15 minute walk), Ryerson University (6 minute drive), and OCAD University (5 minute drive) — when combined are home to over 150,000 students!
- You will be surrounded with some of Toronto’s best entertainment options such as the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre, Danforth Music Hall — not to mention the hundreds of shopping and dining options that are also in the surrounding area
Developer: Cityzen Development Group & Greybrook Realty
Address: 314 Davenport Road, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Davenport Rd & Dupont St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 22 Storeys / 92 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Appliances, One Storage Locker Included
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops,
Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer, and more
Building Features: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements