Welcome to Deerhurst Resort, a beloved staple in Ontario’s prized Muskoka region spanning over 760 acres of land! Here at Deerhurst Resort, guests will have an unforgettable experience as the resort provides an exceptional assortment of amenities from golf, boating, Treetop Trekking and ATV riding in summer to skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, and skating in the winter – Deerhurst Resort has something for everyone to enjoy no matter the season. Located just minutes from the town of Huntsville, Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area, numerous Golf Courses, extensive trail systems, and Peninsula Lake – Deerhurst Resort will surely be your new vacation getaway year after year!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Deerhurst Resort
Reasons to Buy*
- Located in Muskoka which is one of National Geographic Traveler Magazine’s “Best of the World 2012” recommended places to visit!
- Spanning over 760 acres of land, Deerhurst Resort provides guests with a fantastic assortment of activities to enjoy from exceptional golf, boating, Treetop Trekking and ATV riding in summer to skiing, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, and skating in the winter. With the resort’s close proximity to the Hidden Valley Highlands Ski Area, guests can also easily enjoy a day on the slopes!
- Located just minutes from the charming town of Huntsville, guests will have quick and convenient access to a number of Big Box Stores such as: Canadian Tire, Walmart, LCBO, and Shoppers Drug Mart. Huntsville is also home to the Group of Seven Outdoor Gallery, unique shops and restaurants to explore
- For the golfers out there, Deerhurst Resort is surrounded with a number of Golf Courses such as Deerhurst Highlands Golf Course, Grandview Golf Club, and Huntsville Downs Golf Course which are all accessible in less than 15 minutes!
- Deerhurst Resort has extensive shoreline on Peninsula Lake where guests can spend the day on a beautiful sandy beach with chaise lounges, or can enjoy the indoor swimming pool with a whirlpool, children’s wading pool, or the outdoor splash pad
- There’s no better way to explore the beauty and majesty of Muskoka than on your own two feet – whether you’re hiking, jogging or turning the pedals of your mountain bike! Huntsville has a great system of trails and parks which showcases the area’s beautiful surroundings. There are a half dozen major trails with access points near the centre of downtown Huntsville
- Deerhurst Resort was recently purchased by a highly reputable developer, Freed Developments, who is the recipient of numerous design awards and is approaching nearly 10 billion dollars in development and has built over 12,000 units!
Developer: Freed Developments
Address: 1235 Deerhurst Dr, Huntsville
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: TBA
Amenities: Snowshoeing, Cross-Country Skiing, Ice-Skating, Kick Sleds, Snowmobiling Trips & Yamaha Guided Tours, Disc Golf, Water Sports, Indoor pool and fitness room, Indoor rock climbing wall, Treehouse Playspace and Stargazer Children’s Arcade, Escape Cabins, Restaurants, Amba Spa and more
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements