Introducing Lighthouse East Tower, your opportunity to live in the highly successful Daniels Waterfront – City of the Arts. With sweeping forever views of the lake, the 36-storey tower will be more than just a residence for the discerning urbanite…it’s destined to become a bold landmark on the waterfront skyline. Connected to the lake and the downtown core, Lighthouse East Tower will rise atop a two-storey podium featuring wide expanses of masonry and glass, punctuated by an undulating pattern, mimicking the waves of Lake Ontario and complimenting the surrounding architecture of Daniels Waterfront. Its presence will be a nod to the future of this emerging neighbourhood and a bold, new community at the gateway of Toronto’s East Bayfront.
Pricing Starting From The Mid $700’sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Daniels Waterfront
Reasons to Buy*
- Located within Toronto’s Waterfront which is going to undergo some incredible changes and will be one of the largest urban revitalization projects in the world where 800 hectares of land will be transformed to create 40,000 new residences & 50,000+ new jobs!
- Steps to Toronto’s underground PATH which has already extended its network by installing an above ground pedestrian bridge that connects the Air Canada Centre to the Waterfront
- Public Transportation for the Waterfront Community will be seeing tremendous growth with the Waterfront Transit Network Plan where new Streetcar (LRT) projects are in the works linking Union Station to Queens Quay, Union Station to The Waterfront & The Martin Goodman Trail to Downtown Toronto
- In a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth — In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs — 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
- Joining the Waterfront Community is the George Brown College Centre For Health Sciences where it will house the School of Dental Health, School of Health Services Management, School of Health & Wellness & Sally Horsfall Eaton School of Nursing
- Along with a $1.185 Billion flood protection makeover, the waterfront will also offer better roadways, bike and pedestrian-friendly streets, innovative public space architecture & more
- Daniels Waterfront is being developed by a very reputable builder, Daniels Corporation, who have over 35 years of experience and have built more than 30,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, earning its standing as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builder/developers!
Developer: Daniels Corporation
Address: 4 Richardson Street, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Lakeshore Blvd E & Lower Jarvis St
Pricing: Starting From The Mid $700’s
Occupancy: April 2020 – September 2020
Suite Types: One Bedroom + Den – Two Bedroom + Den Suites
Suite Sizes: 583 sq ft – 863 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $0.62/sq ft (Hydro Metered Separately)
Grand Haven, Pelican, Venice & Waikiki Beach Models: $10,000 on Signing / 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days (5% Total Deposit)
Sugar Model: $10,000 on Signing / 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days / 5% on Occupancy (10% Deposit)
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: 24-Hour Concierge, Xtreme Fitness Centre, Outdoor Tennis/Basketball Court, Community Gardening Plots, Arts & Crafts Studio, Theatre, Party Room, Social Club, Fireside Lounge, BBQ Terrace, Appliance Sharing Kitchen, Zen Garden
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements