Craft Residences provides a fantastic investment opportunity located in Toronto’s prized Junction Neighbourhood located at Runnymede Rd & Dundas St W! Here at Craft Residences, residents will find themselves surrounded by numerous restaurants, shops and cafes that can be found all along Dundas St W all while being minutes from Runnymede Station, Bloor GO Station, the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT, Stockyards Village, High Park, the Downtown Core and so much more!
Pricing Starting From The $600s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Craft Residences
Reasons to Buy*
- Desirable location in Toronto’s Junction neighbourhood where you will have access to numerous restaurants, bars, shops and cafes that can found lining Dundas St W
- Travelling throughout the city could not be any easier! Residents at Craft Residences are conveniently located just steps from multiple TTC Bus Stops, 7 minutes from the Bloor GO Station and only 4 minutes from Runnymede Station where in just a few stops east passengers can seamlessly transfer onto the Yonge-University Line
- Residents will also be approximately 6 minutes from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT! The Eglinton Crosstown LRT (set to be completed year) will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto (from Mount Dennis all the way to Kennedy) allowing you to travel 19 kilometres faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- With 37% of all jobs centered in the Downtown Core, Craft Residences provides a convenient place to call home for those who work Downtown!
- Toronto is Canada’s tech capital, and is ground zero for more than 5,200 tech startups and 15,000 tech companies. The evolution of Toronto as a global tech leader has resulted in billions of dollars in venture capital investments. Toronto now creates more tech employment opportunities than Seattle, Bay Area, and Washington combined!
- Just a 4 minute drive from Stockyards Village which features over 50 stores to meet all of your shopping needs! Residents will also be minutes from a number of Big Box Stores, Grocery Stores, and other retailers such as: The Home Depot, Staples, Michaels, Metro, Walmart, Best Buy and more!
- 5 Minutes from Toronto’s largest public park, High Park, which features hiking trails, sports facilities, a beautiful lakefront, convenient parking, easy public transit access, a dog park, a zoo and more
Address: 3194 Dundas St W, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Runnymede Rd & Dundas St W
Pricing: Starting From The $600s
Occupancy: Spring 2025
Storeys / Suites: 8 Storeys / 86 Suites
Suite Types: Studio + Study – Three Bedroom + Den Suites
Suite Sizes: 411 sq ft – 1,128 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.69/sq ft (Excludes Hydro & Water)
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // Balance to 5% in 30 Days // 5% in 120 Days // 2.5% in 375 Days // 2.5% in 725 Days // 5% on Occupancy
Incentives*: VIP Pricing & First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Capped Development Levies (1 Bed +Den & Smaller: $14,000 // 2 Bed & 2 Bed + Den: $16,000 // 3 Bed & Larger: $18,000), Free Assignment (Estimated Value of $10,000), Right To Lease During Interim Occupancy, Reduced Standard Parking (
Suite Finishes: Laminate Flooring, 9′ Ceilings, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Custom-Designed European Kitchen with Soft-Closing Doors and Drawers, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Contemporary Porcelain Tile in Bathrooms, Efficient/Energy Star-Certified Washer and Dryer, Energy Recovery Ventilator (ERV) HVAC System, Smart Home Technology, and more
Building Amenities: Lobby Lounge, Lounge Zones, Smart Building System, Multi-Parking System, and more
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements