Nestled in Markham’s East End at 16th Ave & Donald Cousens Pkwy, Cornell Rouge is an exciting new community comprised of Freehold Townhomes & Single Detached Homes! Here, future residents will find themselves moments from Markham’s flourishing Downtown, the Mount Joy GO Station, Highway 407, Big Box Stores, CF Markville, Markham Stouffville Hospital and so much more all while being surrounded with thousands of wooded acres!
Freehold Townhomes Starting From The $900s!
Single Detached Homes Starting From $1.3 Million!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Cornell Rouge
Reasons to Buy*
- Located minutes from Markham’s flourishing Downtown! On the verge of becoming a world-class, mixed-use urban centre, Downtown Markham will be seeing some major growth with the future development of 2.2 million sq ft of office space, 2 Million sq ft of retail space, as well as 10,000 condos and townhomes that are planned for the upcoming decade along with a $325-Million project for a 20,000-seat NHL sized GTA Centre to be used for sports, concerts, and community events
- Conveniently located for all of your shopping needs! Residents at Cornell Rouge will be conveniently located just a 5 minute drive from Walmart, 8 minutes from The Home Depot, PetSmart, LCBO and 11 minutes from CF Markville which has recently completed a $110 Million redevelopment, transforming the property into a world-class shopping destination featuring over 160 premium retailers for you to enjoy!
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 3 minutes from Highway 407, seamlessly connecting you to Highways 404 & 400 in just minutes!
- Residents will also be 7 minutes from the Mount Joy GO Station where they can arrive in Downtown Toronto’s Union Station in just under an hour!
- Markham is home to more than 1,000 Technology and Life Sciences Companies (that generate 37,000 jobs), 400 Canadian Head Offices (which include industry leaders such as IBM, Aviva Insurance, AMD, Allstate, Hyundai & Honda) & 900 High-Tech Firms — Making Markham Canada’s High-Tech Capital
- Moments from a fantastic assortment of outdoor amenities and entertainment options! Future residents will be just minutes from the Toronto Zoo, Rouge National Urban Park, Bob Hunter Memorial Park, Remington Parkview Golf & Country Club and more
- Conveniently located 6 minutes from Markham Stouffville Hospital
- Cornell Rouge is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Forest Hill Homes, who possesses over 50 years of building experience!
Developer: Forest Hill Homes
Address: 16th Ave & Donald Cousens Pkwy, Markham
Pricing: Freehold Towns Starting From The $900s // Single Detached Homes Starting From $1.3 Million
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2022
Home Types: Freehold Towns & Single Detached Homes
Square Footage: 1,810 sq ft – 3,000 sq ft
Freehold Towns: $20,000 on Signing // $20,000 in 30 Days // $20,000 in 60 Days // $20,000 in 120 Days // $20,000 in 150 Days
Single Detached Homes: $20,000 on Signing // $30,000 in 30 Days // $30,000 in 60 Days // $30,000 in 120 Days // $40,000 in 150 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements