Introducing Concord Sky, a stunning new condominium that will bring Downtown Toronto’s skyline to new heights, soaring 95-storeys high at the corner of Yonge & Gerrard. Experience the epitome of downtown living at this remarkable address where residents are just moments from some of the cities most valuable amenities including College Station, Ryerson University, TTC Bus & Streetcar Transit, Top Universities, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Yonge & Dundas and so much more that the ever evolving area has to offer!
Pricing Starting From The $700s!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Concord Sky
Reasons to Buy*
- AAA Location in the heart of Downtown Toronto! Located along Toronto’s prized Yonge St, residents at Concord Sky will have incredible access to everything the city has to offer featuring both a walk and transit score close to 100!
- Travelling throughout the city will be an absolute breeze! Residents are located just a 3 minute walk from College Station, which is a stop along the Yonge-University Line. From College Station, passengers can arrive at Union Station in just 4 stops south, or can travel 2 stops north to seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line. Residents are also steps from multiple TTC Bus & Streetcar routes
- Conveniently located just a 3 minute walk from Ryerson University! Ryerson University is only capable to house 3.1% of the 43,000+ students on campus which means there is a HUGE demand for off campus housing
- Concord Sky is also conveniently located 4 minutes from George Brown College, 4 minutes from OCAD University, and 3 minutes to the University of Toronto – with a 314% increase of International Students in Toronto in the last decade, Concord Sky is a prime address for the hundreds of thousands of students in need of off-campus housing!
- Only a 5 minute walk from all of your shopping needs at the city’s premier urban shopping location, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, which features over 250+ best-in-class retailers, restaurants and services for you to enjoy
- 5 Minutes to Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs
- Only a couple blocks away from Yonge & Dundas which will soon be thriving with job opportunities with The Bank of Montreal’s new “urban campus” for 3,500 of its employees, expected to open in 2021
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Ed Mirvish Theatre, City Hall, Art Gallery of Toronto, St. Lawrence Market, The Hockey Hall of Fame, TIFF Bell Lightbox, CN Tower, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Harbourfront Centre — just to name a few
- Concord Sky is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Concord, who possesses 25 years of building experience and has completed over 150 residential and mixed use buildings with more than 50 in various stages of planning and development!
Address: 391 Yonge St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Yonge St & Gerrard St E
Pricing: Starting From The $700s
Occupancy: Mid 2026
Storeys / Suites: 95 Storeys / TBA
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 423 sq ft – 1,213 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: 5% on Signing // 5% in 100 Days // 5% in 200 Days // 5% in 400 Days // 5% on Interim Closing
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Integrated Stainless Steel Miele Appliance Package, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements