Welcome to Central District, a new urban townhome community in the heart of Pickering, close to all the amenities you’ll ever need! Located at Sheppard Ave & Whites Road North in Pickering; living at Central District means you’re at the centre of it all with a wide assortment of shopping, parks, recreational facilities, schools, Hwy 401, public transportation and so much more just minutes from your door!
Pricing Starting From $689,900!REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Central District Towns
Reasons to Buy*
- Located minutes away from Pickering’s Frenchman’s Bay, Central District will be an incredible opportunity to live amongst the safe harbour entrance that supports the marine functions of the bay, while preserving and enhancing the ecological conditions. This project is an integral part of the City of Pickering’s overall commitment to make the Pickering Waterfront a place that achieves a wide range of objectives including public use and recreation, environmental sustainability, enhanced tourism opportunities and commercial linkages.
- Pickering is ranked as one of the GTA’s best places to live! Pickering offers its residents all the amenities of a larger city while maintaining a tight-knit small town feel.
- A neighbourhood filled with community parks, green spaces, schools, recreational facilities, retail, and commercial services all within walking distance to bus stops providing regular service and designed to connect with the sidewalk facilities provided throughout the area
- Only 2 minutes to Highway 401 & only 5 minutes to Pickering Go Station, making travelling to and from the GTA an absolute breeze!
- Less than 5 minutes from Pickering’s city centre, which features a variety of stores and services including the Pickering Town Centre
- Conquer your daily errands with ease! Conveniently located close to a wide assortment of Big Box Stores, Services and other retailers such as: Shoppers Drug Mart, Canadian Tire, Lowes’ Home Improvement, Walmart, LCBO, FreshCo, NoFrills and so many others!
- Less than 10 minutes from University of Toronto Scarborough, 11 minutes from Malvern Town Centre and 3 minutes from Pickering Public Library!
- Every step of the way, Icon Homes’ team is there to inspire, educate and problem–solve for you; from initial design and concept to the finished product, Icon will personally take care of every detail.
- As a builder of high quality custom homes, Old Orchard Homes create value through their unique culture of continuous quality improvement, best practices, and adherence to stringent standards, efficiencies and timelines. Old Orchard measure their performance through customer satisfaction, cost control, quality and meeting schedules on time.
Developer: Icon Homes & Old Orchard Homes
Address: 770 Kingston Road, Pickering, ON
Nearest Intersection: Sheppard Ave & Whites Road North
Pricing: Starting From $689,900
Occupancy: October 2023
Home Types: Townhomes
Maintenance Fees: Approximately $0.23/sf per month
Deposit Structure: $20,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $20,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 90 Days // 2.5% in 180 Days // 2.5% in 270 Days
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Assignment, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, 1 Free Parking, Permission To Lease During Occupancy
Features & Finishes: Smooth ceilings throughout, 6 piece appliance package including stainless steel fridge, stove, dishwasher and range hood and white stacked washer and dryer, Granite or fabricated hard surface counter-top in kitchen (from Vendor’s standard samples), Stainless steel under-mount sink in kitchen, Laminate flooring throughout, except for rooms with ceramic time (bathrooms, laundry/mechanical) (from Vendor’s standard samples), Air conditioning unit and more
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements