Community, Nature, Shopping, Dining, Vibrancy, Art and Home — these words perfectly describe this stunning brand new Mixed-Use Community coming soon to Bloor St W & Dufferin St in Toronto’s West End! Meet Bloor & Dufferin Condos, a spectacular new development featuring over 1.7 Million Square Feet of Residential, Office, Retail, Green and Amenity Space. An ideal location for those searching for a little something more in their Toronto residence, Bloor & Dufferin offers its future residents a community unlike any other all while being moments from Downtown Toronto, Dufferin Station, Big Box Stores, Bloor GO Station, Top Universities, High Park and so much more. Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s.REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Bloor & Dufferin
Reasons to Buy
- Located at Bloor & Dufferin, this spectacular mixed-use community will be comprised of 2,034 Residential Units, 1.4 Million sq ft of Residential Space, 174,252 sq ft of Retail Space, 50,022 sq ft of Office Space, 38,540 sq ft of Green Space, 69,384 sq ft of Amenity Space and 35,737 sq ft Community Hub!
- In 2018, 565,000+ people were employed in Downtown Toronto office jobs and even experienced a 4.0% job growth increase in that same year! With Bloor & Dufferin Condos central location, those working in the downtown core have a convenient place to call home
- You will be steps from from multiple TTC Transit Routes as well as a short walk from Dufferin Station where you can travel east & west along the Bloor-Danforth Line giving you easy connection to the Yonge-University line in only 5 quick stops at St George Station — travelling throughout the city will be a breeze!
- You are also only a 4 minute commute from the Bloor GO Station where you will have access to the GO Train, GO Buses as well as TTC Transit
- 6 Minute commute to George Brown College – Casa Loma Campus and a 5 minute commute to the University of Toronto. 572,415 International Students enrolled in Canadian Universities in 2018!
- Apart of this master-planned community is a brand new 35,000 sq ft Community Hub, located in the former Kent School, which will become the heart of the community providing much needed services and facilities for new and existing residences. Plans for the space are a brand new Day Care, creative spaces for artists and performers, galleries and event spaces, and creative entrepreneurial spaces!
- Perfect location for all of your shopping needs! Here at Bloor & Dufferin Condos you will be just 1 minute from Dufferin Mall and moments from Big Box Stores such as LCBO, Loblaws, FreshCo, Shoppers Drug Mart and a great assortment of cafes, restaurants, and retailers that line Bloor St W!
- In just a quick 3 minute drive you will arrive at Toronto’s largest public park, High Park, that features hiking trails, sports facilities, a beautiful lakefront, convenient parking, easy public transit access, a dog park, a zoo and much more
- Bloor & Dufferin is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developers, Capital Developments & Metropia!
Developer: Capital Developments & Metropia
Address: 1131 Bloor St W, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Bloor St W & Dufferin St
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements