Introducing Artists’ Alley Condos, a master-planned mixed-use community with residential, office and retail, distinguished by Toronto’s newest “alley” – a winding pathway that connects Simcoe with St. Patrick, a bustling promenade lined with shops, cafes and inspiring art, a place to meet, greet and socialize, a place to see and be seen.
Pricing Starting From The Mid $500,000s.
REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Artists’ Alley Condos
Reasons to Buy
- AAA Location in the heart of Downtown Toronto with a Walk Score of 99/100 meaning that you are able to complete most of your daily errands without the use of a car
- 100/100 Transit Score means you have World Class Public Transportation within walking distance — 3 Minute Walk to St Patrick Station where in just 3 Stops you will arrive at Union Station giving you access to GO Trains, GO Buses TTC Subway System, VIA Rail Canada as well as UP Express (where every 15 minutes you can hop on and travel directly to Toronto Pearson International Airport in just 25 Minutes!), 3 Minute Walk to Dundas St W & 5 Minute Walk to Queen St W means you will have access to multiple Bus & Streetcar Routes — making your way throughout the city could not get anymore convenient!
- Less than a 15 Minute walk from Toronto’s Financial District which is home to over 200,000 jobs & will also be the new location for Tim Horton’s Headquarters by the end of 2018
- You will also be just a 13 Minute Walk or 4 Minute Drive to the University of Toronto St. George Campus, 13 Minute Walk or 4 Minute Drive to Ryerson University, 5 Minute Drive to George Brown College, and a 6 Minute Walk to OCAD University
- 7 Minute Walk to the Hospital District which includes Sick Kids Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, Mt Sinai Hospital, Princess Margaret Hospital
- 9 Minute walk to the Eaton Centre which is home to over 250+ best-in-class retailers, restaurants and services
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity with exciting venues such as Toronto City Hall, Nathan Philips Square, Air Canada Centre, Rogers Centre, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, TIFF Bell Lightbox The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, The Distillery District, The Harbourfront Centre as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- Artists’ Alley is being built by a highly reputable developer, Lanterra, who have been adding developments to the Toronto skyline for over 20 years!
Developer: Lanterra Developments
Address: 234 Simcoe St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: University Ave & Dundas St W
Pricing: Starting From The Mid $500,000s
Occupancy: October 2022
Storeys / Suites: Residential Tower – 39 Storeys / 364 Suites // 2nd Tower – 35 Storeys // 3rd Tower – 17 Storeys
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom + Den Suites
Suite Sizes: 360 Sq Ft – 1,356 Sq Ft
Maintenance Fees: $0.67 / sq ft + Hydro & Water
Deposit Structure: $2,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $2,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 90 Days // 5% in 180 Days // 5% in 270 Days // 2% on Occupancy
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances and Stacked Washer & Dryer Included
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer & More
Building Amenities: 24-Hour Concierge, Indoor Lounge Area, Party Room, Fitness Centre, Outdoor Swimming Pool & Hot Tub, Outdoor Lounge area with BBQs & More
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements