Welcome to Artisan, a stunning new community comprised of Townhomes coming soon to one of Mississauga’s most sought-after communities surrounded by woodlands and the Credit River! Located near Eglinton Ave W & Creditview Rd, residents at Artisan will experience the perfect balance of both natural and urban amenities where Highway 403, Streetsville, Streetsville GO Station, Erin Mills Town Centre, Credit Valley Hospital are all just minutes away!
Townhomes By The Credit River in Mississauga
Starting From $1.4 Million!
Reasons to Buy*
- Artisan places residents in one of Mississauga’s most sought-after communities surrounded by woodlands and the Credit River!
- You are purchasing in Mississauga which is the Second Largest City in the GTA. It has a larger population than Washington, Vancouver, Boston, Las Vegas, Atlanta, Miamia, Denver and is in ranked in the top 50 cities in North America in terms of population!
- Growth in Mississauga is set to explode from the dozens of new condominiums planned in the city, to the new Hurontario LRT, to the massive 177 Acre redevelopment of Mississauga’s Lakeview Neighbourhood and Canada’s Largest Development In History where 130-Acres of land surrounding Square One Shopping Centre will transformed!
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease! Residents at Artisan are perfectly placed just minutes from Highway 403, seamlessly connecting commuters to Highways 407, 401 and the QEW in just minutes!
- Residents will also be just a quick 4 minute drive from the Streetsville GO Station where you are able to take the GO Train to Union Station in just 35 minutes
- Located just moments from Streetsville which is known as the “Village in the City” and is home to the largest number of historic buildings in Mississauga blending old world charm with its 300+ unique and inviting restaurants, cafes, pubs, shops, and boutique stores
- Perfectly located from all of your shopping needs! Artisan Towns is located just 5 minutes from Erin Mills Town Centre which features 187 stores, services and restaurants and is surrounded with a number of desirable retailers including: Walmart, Loblaws, RONA, LCBO, Indigo, HomeSense and more!
- Conveniently located less than 10 minutes from Credit Valley Hospital which is home to approximately 5,000 employees
- Enjoy the great outdoors with ease! Artisan is surrounded with numerous outdoor amenities including: Streetsville Memorial Park, Hewick Meadows, Woodland Chase Park, The Riverwood Conservancy and many others
Developer: Sterling Group & Centra Homes
Address: 1725 Barbertown Rd, Mississauga
Nearest Intersection: Eglinton Ave W & Creditview Rd
Pricing: Starting From $1.4 Million
Number of Homes: 75
Home Types: Townhomes
Square Footage: 1,729 sq ft – 2,818 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Features & Finishes: Sprawling terraces, spacious balconies and decks, Smooth finished ceilings on main floor and all bathrooms, Magnificent natural oak staircase complete with decorative oak handrail and metal pickets, Elevator available as an optional upgrade, Choice of 3⁄4″ thick contemporary quartz or granite countertops, Multi-functional free-standing island with an inviting breakfast bar, Choice of 13″ x 13″ beautiful ceramic tiles in foyer(s), bathrooms, powder room, mudroom, and laundry room, 3″ natural oak engineered hardwood flooring on non-tiled areas of main floor, stair landings and hallway of ground floor and 3rd floor, Warm berber carpet throughout bedrooms, and ground floor recreation room and more
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements