Introducing 9 Dawes Road Condos, coming soon to the East Danforth neighbourhood in Toronto. This brand new double tower high-rise condominium development will be located in the heart of the city, just past the Danforth & Main intersection. Future residents will have easy access to world class public transit systems, including the Danforth GO Station, Main St Subway Station, and multiple bus routes that will take you anywhere you need to go in the city. Residents of 9 Dawes Road will also be just moments away from a number of stores nearby, including grocery stores and banks, making it easy for you to accomplish your daily errands and all of your other shopping needs. With excellent transit and modern living facilities, residents will have everything they need right at their doorsteps, all while getting to enjoy the beautiful views of Lake Ontario and the Don Valley.
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR 9 Dawes Road
Reasons to Buy*
- This location holds nearly a perfect transit score of 96/100. Making this location a rider’s paradise offering residents world-class pubic transportation. These brand new condos will be located between Danforth GO Station, meaning the convenience of commuting will be right at their doorsteps. In just minutes residents can walk to the Main Street Subway Station, and the Danforth GO Train Station.
- 9 Dawes Road has a walk score of 95/100, meaning this location is a walker’s paradise, giving you access to a number of stores in the area, helping you get your daily errands done without a car! Sobey’s is located down Danforth, as well as Metro and many more local grocery stores in the area.
- In just a few steps there are a number of major retail stores such as Staples, Canadian Tire, Shopper’s Drug Mart, Lowe’s, LA Fitness, RBC, and Scotia Bank along with many more services available to get your daily errands done!
- This neighbourhood is family friendly, it is surrounded by a number of schools and it is located 8 minutes away the Main Square Community Centre, which offers a number or programs with children and everyone, such as arts, a gym, indoor swimming, and a number of sports!
- Schools in the nearby area consist of Malvern Collegiate Institute, Notre Dame High, and Kimberly Junior Public school, along with many more and day cares as well and the East Toronto Athletic Field is moments away as well
- The nearby parks are known for their tree-covered paths that are perfect for walking and biking in the neighbourhood. Coleman Park, Stanley G. Grizzle Park, Stephenson Park, Ted Reeve Baseball Park, Taylor Creek Park and the Norwood Park with a dog park are a few, along with many more!
Developer: Streamliner Properties
Address: 9 Dawes Road, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Danforth Ave & Main Street
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2024
Storeys / Suites: 24 & 30 Storeys / 684 Suites Total
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements