REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR 88 Queen Condos
Introducing 88 Queen, a brand new condominium coming soon to the heart of Downtown Toronto at Queen St E & Church St! An address that says it all, future residents at 88 Queen will have everything they could possibly need and more just moments form their front door — Queen Station, Streetcar Transit, Ryerson University, CF Toronto Eaton Centre, Yonge-Dundas Square and hundreds of entertainment and dining options can all be accessed in just minutes.
Pricing Starting From The $700s
Reasons to Buy
- AAA Location in the heart of Downtown Toronto! 88 Queen Condos boasts a Walk Score of 97/100 which means that most of your daily errands do not require the use of a car
- A PERFECT Transit Score of 100/100 means that you will be surrounded by a number of convenient transportation options! Located just a 6 minute walk from the Queen Subway Station where in just 2 stops south you will arrive at Union Station and moments from the Queen St and King St Streetcars — making your way through the city couldn’t get anymore convenient!
- An 11 minute walk, 2 minute drive, or 1 Subway Stop from Ryerson University! Now, that might not mean much to some, but there are over 39,000 undergraduate students, 2,600 graduate students & 12,000 continuing education students at Ryerson which only has 850 on campus beds available — meaning up to 52,000 students would be in need of off campus housing (or only 1/63 Ryerson Students would be able to receive on campus housing accommodations)!
- You are also just a 7 minute walk from George Brown College and a 5 minute drive (or 7 subway stops) from the University of Toronto
- Only a 10 minute walk from 65 King St E which is where Google has recently signed a major long-term lease occupying 400,000 sf of office space across 18 floors! You Can Read More About This Here
- Less than a 10 minute walk from all of your shopping needs at the city’s premier urban shopping location, the Eaton Centre, which has over 250+ best-in-class retailers, restaurants and services for you to enjoy
- You will also be within walking distance to some of the best entertainment venues Toronto has to offer — 8 minutes to Massey Hall, 9 minutes to the Ed Mirvish Theatre, 10 minutes to Yonge-Dundas Square, 8 minutes to City Hall and so much more — Not to mention the hundreds of shopping, dining, and entertainment options in the surrounding area!
Developer: St. Thomas Developments
Address: 88 Queen St E, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Queen St E & Church St
Pricing: Starting From The $700s
Occupancy: Spring 2024
Storeys / Suites: 51 Storeys / 569 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 518 sq ft – 791 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $0.64/sq ft (Excludes Hydro & Water) + Rogers Hi Speed Internet at $28.25/month for 2 years
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 120 Days // 5% in 270 Days // 5% in 540 Days // 5% on Occupancy
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies (1 Bed & 1 Bed + Den – $12,000+HST // 2 Bed & Larger – $16,000+HST), Free Assignment (Value of $5,000 – $500 Legal Fees Apply), Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Reduced Parking
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Indoor Lounge and Dining Room, Co-Working Space, Conservatory, Aerial Yoga Area, Theatre Room, Fully Equipped Kitchen and Party Room, Gym, Guest Suite, Outdoor Infinity Pool with Cabanas, Jacuzzi Tub and Outdoor Terrace with Fireplace and BBQs
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements