A truly luxurious and unique home can be found right here at 36 Birch! Located in Toronto’s highly desirable Summerhill neighbourhood, 36 Birch features an exclusive collection of 2-Storey Residences at Yonge St & St. Clair Ave W. Here, future residents will have everything they could possibly need and more just moments from their front door! Summerhill Station, the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), Yorkville, an incredible assortment of shops, cafes, and restaurants and the best of the best that Toronto has to offer is only just moments away. Pricing Starting From The $3 MillionsREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR 36 Birch
Reasons to Buy*
- Perfectly located for all of your transportation needs! Future residents will be less than a 5 minute walk from Summerhill Station, where in just 2 stops north you will arrive at Bloor-Yonge station where you can easily transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Transit Line, or 8 stops to Union Station!
- Conveniently located just 7 minutes from the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) seamlessly connecting you to the Gardiner Expressway & Highway 401 — travelling in and out of the city will be an absolute breeze!
- A 6 minute drive, or 3 subway stops, from Yonge & Eglinton which is Toronto’s FASTEST Growing and Second Largest Employment Centre, boasting a 28% increase in jobs in the last five years! Already home to corporations such as Facebook, LinkedIn, RioCan, Canadian Tire HQ, and Amnesty International
- You are also a 3 minute drive, or 2 subway stops, from Toronto’s highly praised Yorkville neighbourhood where a fantastic assortment of restaurants, cafes and Big Box Stores are all easily accessible. Whole Foods, Indigo, Holt Renfrew, Tiffany & Co, Gucci, Winners, and HomeSense and more are all just moments away!
- You will be surrounded with some of Toronto’s best entertainment options such as the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre, Danforth Music Hall — not to mention the hundreds of shopping and dining options that are also in the surrounding area
- 36 Birch is being developed by a highly reputable developer, North Drive, who are responsible for the construction and management of over 75 million square feet of office, industrial, retail and multi-residential properties!
Developer: North Drive
Address: 36 Birch Ave, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Yonge St & St. Clair Ave W
Pricing: Starting From The $3.5 Million
Occupancy: Spring 2022
Storeys / Suites: 4 Storeys / 27 Suites
Suite Types: Two Bedroom – Four Bedroom 2-Storey Residences
Unit Sizes: 2,227 sq ft – 3,043 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $0.65 / sq ft (Excluding Utilities)
Deposit Structure: $20,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $20,000 in 30 Days // 5% in 90 Days // 5% in 270 Days // 5% in 365 Days // 5% on Occupancy
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Features & Finishes: 10ft or 11ft Main Level Ceilings, Signature Michael London Fluted Glass Foyers and Dens, Large Kitchens with Pantries, Central Islands and Wolf & SubZero Appliance Packages and more
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements