Introducing 30 Francis, an exciting new development coming soon to the heart of Kitchener at Victoria St & Charles St W! Here at 30 Francis, residents will find themselves moments from some of the areas most highly desirable amenities including the region’s Top Post-Secondary Schools, ION Light Rail Transit, the Kitchener Train Station, and so much more. Located in one of Canada’s fastest growing communities and Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market – the KW region is the perfect place for your next investment!
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $300sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR 30 Francis
Reasons to Buy*
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, the KW region is built on Post-Secondary Institutions. 30 Francis will be just a 3 minute walk from the School of Pharmacy at the University of Waterloo, 13 minute walk from the new Conestoga College Downtown Campus, a 10 minute drive from Wilfrid Laurier University, and a 8 minute drive from the University of Waterloo!
- Residents at 30 Francis will be just a 4 minute walk from a stop along the ION Light Rail Transit Line which seamlessly connects Waterloo, Kitchener and Cambridge with a total of 19 stations along the route. Commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient!
- Residents will also be just a 9 minute walk or a 4 minute drive from the Kitchener Train Station which offers both GO Train & VIA Rail transit
- Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes! DTK2 will be a short 3 minute commute or 12 minute walk from the proposed stop meaning residents can get to Downtown Toronto in less than an hour without the use of a car (Read More Here)
- Population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario!
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the Second Fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley. Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, Communitech all call Kitchener home
- Tech companies attracted more than $291 Million Dollars in Venture Capital in 2017
- Conquer your morning commute with incredible ease being just 6 minutes from Highway 8, seamlessly connecting you to Highway 401 in just minutes!
- Conveniently located just 8 minutes from CF Fairview Park Mall which features 120 fashion retailers, stores and services for you to enjoy! Surrounding CF Fairview Park Mall, future residents will also find a fantastic assortment of Big Box Stores, Restaurants, and other retailers such as: Best Buy, Shoppers Drug Mart, Michaels, Food Basics, PetSmart, Moxie’s Bar & Grill, Canadian Tire, Walmart and so much more!
- 14 Minutes from the Region of Waterloo International Airport
Address: 30 Francis St S, Kitchener
Nearest Intersection: Victoria St & Charles St W, Kitchener
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $300s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements