Introducing 2055 Drummond St, a brand new condominium coming soon to the heart of Downtown Montreal! This stunning new residence features a highly desirable location at Sherbrooke St & Peel St where future residents will be just minutes from Subway, Train and Bus Transportation, the Montreal Eaton Centre, Montreal’s Underground City, Top Universities, Old Montreal, and the hundreds of restaurants, cafes, and retailers all conveniently located in the surrounding area.REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR 2055 Drummond St
Reasons to Buy
- AAA Location in the heart of Montreal! Future residents will experience the best of the best that Montreal has to offer with this extremely convenient location in the city’s downtown core. Located less than 15 minutes from Old Port of Montreal, St Lawrence River, Montreal Science Centre, Old Montreal, The Montreal Museum of Fine Arts and so much more — not to mention the hundreds of restaurants, cafes and retailers in the surrounding area!
- Conveniently located just a 3 minute walk from the Peel Subway Station, 8 minute walk from the Guy-Concordion Subway Station and an 11 minute walk from the Gare Lucien-L’Allier Train Station — making your way throughout the city could not get any easier!
- You will be less than a 10 minute walk from the Montreal Eaton Centre, biggest shopping destination in Montreal where you will have over 175 stores and restaurants to enjoy.
- Less than a 10 minute walk from an entrance into Montreal’s famous underground city! This underground network is comprised of 33km of tunnels stretching across the city connecting you to Museums, Banks, Universities, Hotels, Apartments, 2 Train Stations, the Bell Centre, a Bus Terminal, and 7 Metro Stations
- Less than 15 minutes from the University of Montreal, Université du Québec à Montréal, Concordia University and McGill University — when combined are home to over 170,000 students!
- 4 Minutes from Montreal General Hospital
- In less than 10 minutes you can enjoy an incredible variety of outdoor activities at Mount Royal Park! Featuring 200 hectares of land, Mount Royal Park offers a great assortment activities such as: jogging, cycling, boating, skating, skiing, and tobogganing, bird watching, dog walking and picnicking
Address: 2055 Drummond St, Montreal
Nearest Intersection: Sherbrooke St & Peel St
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements