Introducing 155 Balliol Condos, a brand new 38 storey high-rise condominium development coming soon to the Davisville Village area in the heart of Midtown Toronto! Located steps from Yonge St & Davisville Ave, future residents will have easy access to some of the best amenities in the city including the Davisville & Eglinton Subway Stations, A Thriving Shopping District, the Allen Expressway & DVP, the Beltline Trail, a variety of local Parks, and much more in this highly desirable area to live and invest in! Pricing Anticipated To Start From The $500’s.REGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR 155 Balliol Condos
Reasons to Buy
- A short walk away from Davisville, which is known for its excellent recreational facilities, outstanding shopping district, grocery stores, and an active nightlife, that includes bars, restaurants, and theatres.
- The Davisville Station is a seven minute walk which will get you to Union Station. You can also easily walk a few blocks over to The Eglington Subway Station, which will take you to both Downtown and Uptown. The Eglinton Crosstown LRT is also in the works and will be situated right at your doorsteps, which will make your travels in Toronto a breeze!
- To the north you are just a short walk or streetcar ride away from Yonge & Eglinton which is Toronto’s FASTEST Growing and Second Largest Employment Centre, boasting a 28% increase in jobs in the last five years. Already home to corporations such as Facebook, LinkedIn, RioCan, Canadian Tire HQ, and Amnesty International, among others, has already substantially increased housing demand in the area. The neighbourhood is also home to hundreds of restaurants, retail & entertainment options making it one of the most sought after areas to live in the city
- A short commute to the Allen Expressway, the DVP (Don Valley Parkway) & Downtown Toronto
- With an excellent walk score, this neighbourhood is surrounded with a number of parks all just steps away! Neshama Playground, June Rowlands Park, Oriole Park, Fiona Nelson Parkette and Al Green Sculpture Park, these are perfect for your daily jog and walk!
- Nearby Toronto’s popular Beltline Trail — a 9km cycling and walking trail along an abandoned rail line passing through some of Toronto’s most beautiful neighbourhoods
Developer: Amelin Properties
Address: 155 Balliol Street, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Yonge Street & Davisville Ave
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 38 Storeys / 536 Suites
Suite Types: Studios, One Bedroom – Three Bedroom
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Event Room, Private Dining Spaces, Theatre & Lounge, Fitness Centre, Yoga Room, Playroom, Games Room, Indoor Swimming Pool, and more!
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements