Introducing 1075 Bay Street, a brand new condominium coming soon to the heart of Downtown Toronto at Bay St & Bloor St E! This highly sought after address provides great everyday conveniences where future residents will be just moments from multiple TTC Transit Stops, multiple Subway Stations, Yorkville, Top Universities, the Don Valley Parkway — all while being surrounded by some of the best shopping, restaurants and entertainment venues the city has to offer! Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR 1075 Bay St Condos
Reasons to Buy
- Boasting a NEAR PERFECT Walk Score of 99/100 which means that most of your daily errands do not require the use of a car! The development also features a NEAR PERFECT Transit Score of 99/100 which means that a great assortment of transportation options are just steps away! Located just steps from multiple TTC Transit Stops as well as multiple Subway Stations such as Wellesley Station, Museum Station, Bay Station & Bloor-Yonge Station are all less than a 10 minute walk away!
- Conveniently located just a short 10 minute walk from the University of Toronto and 1 subway stop from Ryerson University — when combined are home to over 100,000 students!
- 6 Minutes from the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) seamlessly connecting you to the Gardiner Expressway & Highway 401 making travelling in and out of the city a breeze
- In just a 4 minute walk up Bay Street you will arrive in Toronto’s highly praised Yorkville neighbourhood where a fantastic assortment of restaurants, cafes and Big Box Stores are all easily accessible! Whole Foods, Indigo, Holt Renfrew, Tiffany & Co, Gucci, Winners, HomeSense and more are all just down the block!
- 3 Minute drive or 12 minute walk from the Hospital District which includes: Women’s College Hospital, Toronto General Hospital, The Hospital for Sick Children & Mt Sinai Hospital
- The best of Toronto is in close proximity with exciting venues such as: Phoenix Concert Theatre, Royal Ontario Museum, Kensington Market, Art Gallery of Ontario, Yonge-Dundas Square, Queen’s Park — Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area!
Developer: Canderel Residential
Address: 1075 Bay St, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Bay St & Bloor St E
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $500’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: 66 Storeys / 528 Suites
Suite Types: Studio – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Property Management & Leasing Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements