Located in Toronto’s north end, this One Bedroom Condominium is 505 Sq Ft and is located at Keele St & Eglinton Ave W! This incredible investment opportunity places residents just steps from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton LRT and moments from Eglinton West Subway Station, Big Box Stores, Yorkdale Mall, York University and so much more!REGISTER TO GET MORE INFO FOR Daniels FirstHome Keelesdale
✅Project Name: Daniels FirstHome Keelesdale
✅Address: 165 Canon Jackson Drive
✅Developer: The Daniels Corporation
✅Property Type: Condo
✅Model: 1C (R)
✅Interior Size: 505 sq ft
✅Exterior Size: 80 sq ft
✅Occupancy: February 2023
✅Incentives: Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Leasing & Property
Management Services Available, Free Lawyer Review of Your
Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements
✅Features & Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel
Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
✅Building Amenities: State-of-the-art, 2-storey Fitness Centre, Co-Working Space,
Party Room, Potting Shed, Pet Wash
✅ Price: $585,000
✅ Original Deposit: $24,145
Reasons to Buy
- 6 Minutes walk from a stop along the upcoming Eglinton Crosstown LRT (set to be completed in 2021) which will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto (from Mount Dennis Station all the way to Kennedy Station) allowing you to travel 19 kilometres faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway. In fact, your Crosstown LRT vehicle will be up to 60% faster than your current travel time!
- You are also less than 15 minutes from Eglinton West Station where you will have access to multiple TTC Bus Routes as well as the Yonge-University Subway line where you can travel South to the brand new VMC extension into Vaughan, or North to Downtown Toronto’s Union Station!
- Accomplish your daily errands with ease having Big Box Stores such as: Canadian Tire, FreshCo, Walmart, Lowes, Home Depot, Metro, LCBO and much more less than 10 Minutes away
- You will also be just 6 Minutes from the Yorkdale Shopping Centre, totalling more than 240 retailers and is home to Canada’s largest collection of luxury brands such as Burberry, Cartier, Chanel, Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Louis Vuitton & Much More
- 12 Minutes from York University — Canada’s second largest university which is home to 53,000 students, 7,000 faculty. 6,200 of York’s student population are international students, coming to Canada from 178 countries around the world
- 6 Minutes from Downsview Park Covering 572 acres of land, Downsview Park offers an incredible variety of activities to enjoy including soccer, baseball, football, rock-climbing, go-karting, Downsview Park Merchants Market, Toronto Wildlife Centre, Festival Terrace, Scotiabank Pond Arena, The Toronto School of Circus Arts, Volleyball Canada, The Hoop Dome & Much More
- Downsview Park offers fantastic amenities to enjoy the great outdoors with the Circuit Path Walking Trail — a paved 2.7km path looping around Downsview lake, orchard, meadow and forests, the 9-acre lake featuring walkways, fountains, stone seating areas, large shade trees, and gardens
- Less than 10 Minutes to both Highways 401 & 400 — making travelling in and around the GTA an absolute breeze!
- The Daniels Corporation is one of Ontario’s premiere builders as they have focused on creating mixed use communities through constructing over 27,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces. They have also been named Ontario’s High Rise Builder of the year in 2016 & 2017 by Tarion Warranty’s Homeowner’s Choice Awards which shows their dedication to quality and excellence!