Located on Sterling Road in Toronto’s growing Junction Triangle neighbourhood, House of Assembly Condos will be the first of three condominiums planned for the exciting Sterling Junction Master-Planned Community! Nestled in Toronto’s West End, residents at House of Assembly will find themselves surrounded with highly desirable amenities including TTC Transit Stops, Dundas West Station, the Bloor GO Station, Shops, Restaurants, Dufferin Mall, High Park, St. Joseph’s Health Centre and so much more that this burgeoning community will provide!
Pricing Starting From The $600s!
Reasons to Buy*
- In 2018, 565,000+ people were employed in Downtown Toronto office jobs and even experienced a 4.0% job growth increase in that same year! With House of Assembly’s central location, those working in the downtown core have a convenient place to call home
- Toronto is Canada’s tech capital, and is ground zero for more
than 5,200 tech startups and 15,000 tech companies. The evolution of Toronto as a global tech leader has resulted in billions of dollars in venture capital investments. Toronto now creates more tech employment opportunities than Seattle, Bay Area, and Washington combined!
- A fantastic assortment of transportation options are conveniently located for future residents where multiple TTC Streetcar and Bus Routes are within walking distance as well as Dundas West Station (11 minute walk) and the Bloor GO Station (7 minute walk) — travelling throughout the city will be an absolute breeze!
- Residents will find themselves surrounded with a number of shops, services, grocery stores, and dining options such as Loblaws, LCBO, FreshCo, Shoppers Drug Mart, Canada Post No Frills, and more! Residents will also be less than 10 minutes from Dufferin Mall which features over 120 stores, services and dining options and also includes a Walmart
- Less than a 10 minute commute from Toronto’s largest public park, High Park, which provides a number of exciting activities to enjoy including hiking trails, sports facilities, a beautiful lakefront, dog park, a zoo and more!
- Located 5 minutes from St. Joseph’s Health Centre which is home to 2,500 staff, 400 physicians, 390 volunteers and 1,000 students and medical trainees
- House of Assembly Condos is being developed by a pair of highly reputable developers, Marlin Spring & Greybrook Realty Partners, whose experience and knowledge spans over 60 years in the industry!
Developer: Marlin Spring and Greybrook Realty Partners
Address: 158 Sterling Rd, Toronto
Nearest Intersection: Dundas St W & Lansdowne Ave
Pricing: Starting From The $600s
Occupancy: January 2024
Storeys / Suites: 17 Storeys / 254 Suites
Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
Suite Sizes: 489 sq ft – 1,237 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $0.69 / sq ft (Hydro & Water Separately Metered)
Deposit Structure: $10,000 on Signing // 5% Minus $10,000 in 30 Days // 5% on October 15th, 2021 // 5% on October 15th, 2022 // 5% on Occupancy
Incentives*: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Reduced Assignment Fee, Leasing & Property Management Services Available, Capped Development Levies , Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement, Free Mortgage Arrangements, Right To Lease During Interim Occupancy
Suite Features: 9′ ceilings with smooth finish, Individual in-suite controlled all season heating and cooling system, Laminate flooring throughout, Custom designed two-tone kitchen with slab cabinetry in one of three colour palettes developed by U31, Bathroom vanity with quartz countertop and undermount sink, Full-height wall tile in tub surround and in separate shower stall, Frameless clear glass shower partition or door (as per plan) with recessed shower pot light where separate shower stall is shown
Building Amenities: Executive Concierge Service, Lobby Lounge, Parcel Storage, Pet Spa, Party Room & Lounge Area, Wellness Centre with Cardio, Yoga & Weight Training Spaces, Rooftop Terrace with Outdoor BBQ Area, Outdoor Seating Sections & Pet-Friendly Play Area
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements