Introducing Eau Claire Residences, a brand new boutique condominium coming soon to Calgary’s highly desirable Eau Claire neighbourhood just steps from the Bow River, Peace Bridge, and Prince’s Island. Located between 1st & 2nd Avenue, and just 5 minutes outside of the downtown core, Eau Claire Residences is an incredible opportunity to invest in a city that is witnessing incredible growth, even beating both Vancouver and Toronto! In addition to having incredible views of both the city skyline and the river’s edge, future residents will find over 200 restaurants, cafes, and retailers all within walking distance as well as being close to the Sunnyside LRT Station, Top Universities, Downtown Calgary, Scenic Parks, and so much more!
Pricing Anticipated To Start From The Low $300’sREGISTER TO GET PRICING FOR Eau Claire Residences
Reasons to Buy
- Located in Calgary’s highly desirable Eau Claire neighbourhood steps from the Bow River, Peace Bridge and Prince’s Island
- Be part of a growing City — According to Statistics Canada, Calgary had the highest population growth over the past decade of major cities in Canada, beating both Vancouver and Toronto! The 2018 municipal census cited 1.267 million which is up from 1.246 million in 2017. The population is expected to become 1.399 million by 2023!
- Calgary was named the worlds 4th most liveable city beating outToronto and Vancouver! Rich in arts, culture, entertainment as well as extensive urban walking and bike paths, Calgary was praised for its planning, incorporation of parks and green space and overall ability to promote health, social connections and well being
- Conveniently located just a 7 minute drive (or 13 minute walk) from the Sunnyside LRT Station where future residents will be just 1 stop from the Southern Alberta Technical Institute (SAIT), 2 stops from the University of Calgary’s Downtown Campus, 3 stops from the University of Calgary and 1 stop from the Downtown Core!
- You will be just a 5 minute drive or 20 minute walk from Downtown Calgary!
- Enjoying the great outdoors comes with incredible ease being just steps away from Eau Claire Park and the Bow River, 10 minute walk from Prince’s Island Park, and 20 minute walk from Riley Park! Spanning over 9 hectares, Riley Park will become a staple in everyday activities featuring a Cricket Pitch, Wading Pool, Senator Patrick Burns Memorial Rock Gardens, Picnic Tables, a Playground and so much more!
- You will be a short drive or transit ride away from the Bow River Pathway, which is a 6.3 kilometer loop that runs along the banks of the Bow River and contains a network of pedestrian and bicycle paths connecting parks on both sides of the river
- Eau Claire Residences is being developed by a highly reputable developer, Graywood, who possesses over 30 years of experience!
Address: Between 1st & 2nd Avenue, Eau Claire, Calgary
Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The Low $300’s
Occupancy: Anticipated For 2023
Storeys / Suites: TBA
Suite Types: TBA
Suite Sizes: TBA
Maintenance Fees: TBA
Deposit Structure: TBA
Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment, Free Lawyer Review of Your Purchase Agreement
Suite Features: TBA
Building Amenities: TBA
Developer Approved Platinum VIP Brokers
Absolute First Access to Pricing and Floorplans
The Very Best Incentives & Promotions
Extended Deposit Structure
Capped Development Levies
Right of Assignment
Free Lawyer Review of your Purchase Agreement
Free Mortgage Arrangements