This Two Bedroom Condominium is 692 Sq Ft and is located in the heart of downtown Kitchener! At DTK, residents are perfectly placed just minutes from a fantastic assortment of amenities which include the ION Light Rail, GO & VIA Rail Transit, the region’s Top Post-Secondary Schools, Highways 7, 8, & 401, Shopping, Entertainment, Dining options and so much more that downtown Kitchener has to offer!REGISTER TO GET MORE INFO FOR DTK Condos
✅Project Name: DTK Condos
✅Address: 32 Duke St E, Kitchener, N2H 1A3
✅Developer: IN8 Developments
✅Property Type: Condo
✅Square Footage: 692 sq ft
✅Occupancy: November 1st, 2022
✅Features & Finishes: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Counters, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
✅ Price: $625,000
✅ Original Deposit: $81,798
RE/MAX Realty Services Inc., Brokerage
Reasons to Buy
- Home to over 98,000 post-secondary students, the KW region is built on Post-Secondary Institutions. DTK will be directly across the street from the new Conestoga College Downtown Campus, 3 minutes from the School of Pharmacy at the University of Waterloo, 9 minutes from Wilfrid Laurier University, and 12 minutes from the University of Waterloo!
- Within walking distance from a stop along the ION Light Rail Transit Line which seamlessly connects Waterloo, Kitchener and Cambridge with a total of 19 stations along the route. Commuting through the Tri-Cities has never been so convenient!
- Residents will also be just a 4 minute drive or 12 minute walk from the Kitchener Train Station which offers both GO Train & VIA Rail transit
- Living at DTK gives its’ residents a 97 Walk Score – meaning all your daily errands are within walking distance. Restaurants, Shopping, Banks, Fitness Gyms, Entertainment, Public Transit, Public Courthouse Facilities and more
- Kitchener will have a stop on the newly announced $11 Billion Dollar High Speed Train System (up to 250 km/hr). This means residents from Kitchener can get to Pearson Airport in 32 minutes and Downtown Toronto in just 48 minutes! DTK2 will be a short 3 minute commute or 12 minute walk from the proposed stop meaning residents can get to Downtown Toronto in less than an hour without the use of a car (Read More Here)
- Population of 568,500 and one of Canada’s fastest growing communities, expected to reach 742,000 people by 2031. The KW region has the 4th largest population in Ontario!
- Kitchener-Waterloo has earned the reputation of being Canada’s fastest growing tech talent market, increasing its talent pool by nearly 66% in the last five years adding 8,400 tech jobs attracting young talent while offering a lower cost of living than Toronto! The growth rate of tech jobs makes it the Second Fastest in NORTH AMERICA outpacing even Silicon Valley. Google, Microsoft, Shopify, Blackberry, Desire2Learn, Communitech all call Kitchener home
- Tech companies attracted more than $291 Million Dollars in Venture Capital in 2017
- DTK is being developed by a highly reputable developer, IN8 Developments, who possesses over 20 years of direct experience in the construction and urban development industries!