Located at Lakeshore Blvd E & Lower Jarvis St in Toronto’s Waterfront, this Studio Suite is 421 Sq Ft and is located steps from Lake Ontario and Sugar Beach where future residents will be moments from Toronto’s underground PATH, the Distillery District, Gardiner Expressway, the Downtown Core, CF Toronto Eaton Centre and so much more that the downtown core has to offer. Finishes of the suite include Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer, 55 sq ft Balcony and more.REGISTER TO GET MORE INFO FOR Daniels Lighthouse East Tower – Studio
Builder: Daniels Corporation
Location: 20 Richardson Street, Toronto
Occupancy: October 2020
Unit Type: Studio
Price: $549,900 (Original Purchase Price: $529,900)
Original Deposit: $26,495
Square Footage: 421 sq ft
Balcony: 55 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $0.62 / sq ft (Hydro Metered Separately)
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Stone Kitchen Countertops, Miele Kitchen Appliance Package – Integrated Fridge With Bottom Mount Freezer, 24′ Electric Cooktop, Stainless Steel Oven, 24′ Integrated Dishwasher, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: 24-Hour Concierge, Xtreme Fitness Centre, Outdoor Tennis/Basketball Court, Community Gardening Plots, Arts & Crafts Studio, Theatre, Party Room, Social Club, Fireside Lounge, BBQ Terrace, Appliance Sharing Kitchen, Zen Garden
Reasons to Buy
- Located within Toronto’s Waterfront which is going to undergo some incredible changes and will be one of the largest urban revitalization projects in the world where 800 hectares of land will be transformed to create 40,000 new residences & 50,000+ new jobs!
- Steps to Toronto’s underground PATH which has already extended its network by installing an above ground pedestrian bridge that connects the Air Canada Centre to the Waterfront
- Public Transportation for the Waterfront Community will be seeing tremendous growth with the Waterfront Transit Network Plan where new Streetcar (LRT) projects are in the works linking Union Station to Queens Quay, Union Station to The Waterfront & The Martin Goodman Trail to Downtown Toronto
- In a city that has proven to be a magnet for growth — In all of Toronto there is 1,461,020 Million jobs — 511,200 (35%) of these jobs are in Downtown Toronto. From 2011-2016 Downtown employment has seen an increase of 69,280 jobs!
- Joining the Waterfront Community is the George Brown College Centre For Health Sciences where it will house the School of Dental Health, School of Health Services Management, School of Health & Wellness & Sally Horsfall Eaton School of Nursing
- Along with a $1.185 Billion flood protection makeover, the waterfront will also offer better roadways, bike and pedestrian-friendly streets, innovative public space architecture & more
- Daniels Waterfront is being developed by a very reputable builder, Daniels Corporation, who have over 35 years of experience and have built more than 30,000 award-winning homes and apartments, master-planned mixed-use communities, and commercial and retail spaces, earning its standing as one of Canada’s largest and preeminent builder/developers!