Located at in Toronto’s East End at Sumach St & Dundas St E, this One Bedroom Suite is 538 Sq Ft and is located steps from the Award Winning Six Acre Regent Park & Aquatic Centre, as well as the all new Regent Park Athletic Grounds. Not only that, but you will be moments from multiple TTC Bus and Streetcar Routes, the Gardiner Expressway, Don Valley Parkway, Top Universities, and the best of the best that Toronto has to offer!
Finishes of the suite include 9 ft ceilings, Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer, 111 sq ft Balcony and more.REGISTER TO GET MORE INFO FOR Daniels DuEast
Builder: Daniels Corporation
Location: 225 Sumach St, Toronto
Occupancy: February 2021
Unit Type: 1 Bedroom
Price: $499,900 (Original Purchase Price: $429,400)
Original Deposit: $42,940
Square Footage: 538 sq ft
Balcony: 111 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: $0.54 / sq ft (Hydro Metered Separately)
Suite Features: Laminate Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, European Style Appliance Package, Murphy Bed, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Party Room, Co-Working Space, Gym, Kid’s Zone, Outdoor Terrace, Living Lane & More
Reasons to Buy
- Located in Regent Park which neighbours the West Don Lands, that is said to be Toronto’s next great neighbourhood! The area is going to be transformed from former industrial lands into a sustainable, mixed-use, pedestrian-friendly, riverside community and will feature 6,000 new residential units, ample employment and commercial space, at least one elementary school and two child-care centres!
- Boasting a perfect Transit Score of 100/100, Daniels DuEast is perfectly positioned for all of your public transportation needs! Located just steps from multiple TTC Transit and Streetcar routes
- Conveniently located just 5 minutes from the Gardiner Expressway seamlessly connecting you to the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) and the QEW — travelling in and out of the city will be a breeze!
- 4 Minutes from George Brown College – St. James Campus, 4 minutes from Ryerson University, and 6 minutes from the University of Toronto — when combined are all home to over 120,000 students!
- Walking distance to the Award Winning Six Acre Regent Park & Aquatic Centre, as well as the all new Regent Park Athletic Grounds which will features an Ice Rink, Artificial Turf Soccer, Cricket Pitch, Basketball Court, Children’s Playground and Community Gardens
- National retailers such as Sobeys, Tim Hortons, Subway, Wendys, RBC, Rogers and Shoppers Drug Mart have all decided to be a part of this growing community and all are also going to be walking distance!
- The best of Toronto is also in close proximity – with exciting venues such as the Distillery District, St Lawrence Market, Air Canada Centre, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Alexander Theatre, Roy Thompson Hall, Princess of Wales Theatre, Second City, Art Gallery of Ontario, The Hockey Hall of Fame, Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, Metro Toronto Convention Centre, as well as Toronto’s Underground PATH. Not to mention the hundreds of restaurant, retail & entertainment options which are located in the surrounding area
- Daniels DuEast is being developed by a highly reputable developer, The Daniels Corporation, who is one of Canada’s preeminent builder/developers, building more than 27,000 new homes across the GTA for over 34 years!