Located at Avenue Rd & Davenport Rd in Toronto’s Annex Neighbourhood, this One Bedroom + Den Suite is 531 sq ft and is perfectly placed from all of your everyday needs! Here at AYC Condos, residents will find themselves minutes from Yorkville, Dupont Station, the Don Valley Parkway (DVP), the cities Top Universities, Restaurants, Shops, Cafes and so much more that the area has to provide.
Finishes of the suite include 9 ft Smooth Ceilings, Prefinished Engineered Hardwood Flooring, Quartz Kitchen Countertops, Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more.REGISTER TO GET MORE INFO FOR AYC Condos
Builder: Diamond Corp & Metropia
Location: 181 Bedford Rd, Toronto
Occupancy: June 20th, 2021
Unit Type: 1 Bedroom + Den / 1 Bathroom (YORK ALT)
Price: $679,990 (Original Purchase Price: $375,900)
Original Deposit: $112,770 (30%)
Due on Occupancy (Upgrade balance): $0
Square Footage: 531 sq ft
Maintenance Fees: Approx. $0.56/sq ft
Incentives: 1 Bedroom & 1 Bedroom + Den Suites Development Charges capped at $8,900
Suite Features: 9′ Ceilings, Smooth Ceilings, Prefinished Engineered Hardwood Flooring, Quartz Countertop, 24′ Refrigerator, Built-In Oven with Cooktop, Microwave, Hood Fan, Dishwasher, Stacked Washer & Dryer and more
Building Amenities: Boardroom, Lounge, Games Area, Dining Room, BBQ Area, Fitness Facility
Reasons to Buy
- Located in Toronto’s Annex Neighbourhood, AYC possesses a Walk Score of 94/100 which means that most of your daily errands do not require the use of a car! You will have a great assortment of shops, restaurants, and services readily available along Dupont St
- Conveniently located just a 9 minute walk from Dupont Station where in just 1 stop south you are able to seamlessly transfer onto the Bloor-Danforth Line or 8 stops south to Union Station — travelling throughout the city could not get any more convenient!
- In just a 9 minute walk you will arrive in Toronto’s highly praised Yorkville neighbourhood where a fantastic assortment of restaurants, cafes and Big Box Stores are all easily accessible! Whole Foods, Indigo, Holt Renfrew, Tiffany & Co, Gucci, Winners, and HomeSense and more are all just moments away!
- 9 Minutes from the Don Valley Parkway (DVP) seamlessly connecting you to the Gardiner Expressway & Highway 401 making travelling in and out of the city a breeze
- Moments from George Brown College – Casa Loma Campus (3 minute drive / 12 minute walk), the University of Toronto (4 minute drive / 15 minute walk), Ryerson University (7 minute drive), and OCAD University (6 minute drive) — when combined are home to over 150,000 students!
- You will be surrounded with some of Toronto’s best entertainment options such as the Royal Ontario Museum, Casa Loma, Phoenix Concert Theatre, Danforth Music Hall — not to mention the hundreds of shopping and dining options that are also in the surrounding area